20th Annual Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in and looking forward to it !!

Contemplating attending as a passenger, if there is an open seat, and bringing the camper up.

Contemplating attending as a passenger, if there is an open seat, and bringing the camper up.
Just pointing out we will all be at twin grove camp ground. I expect lots of open seats.

Yep, that makes it even easier with full hookups. Nice to have AC, running water, and a fridge/freezer in July. Along with a dry place to sleep.

Last edited:
Planning on attending this year! Finally have enough vacation time to use!

Yep, that makes it even easier with full hookups. Nice to have AC, running water, and a fridge/freezer in July. Along with a dry place to sleep.

Didn't want to go with the co2 mattress again? lol

I will be reserving tent sites in The Keystone Cruisers retreat section of Pine Grove campground again, as in the past.

Details soon.

You participating in the overland again?
yup, I'm gonna take the 4 day 3 night tour, Ben is leading the 3 day 2 night tour.

yup, I'm gonna take the 4 day 3 night tour, Ben is leading the 3 day 2 night tour.
Wow, how did I miss the organization of that?
Way to represent @rubicondon53 and @fireball, Thank you!

[quote gclc]
This was such a resounding success last year, we’re doing it again. This time with a choice of 2 different trips.

Choose between a 3 day/2 night or a 4 day/3 night “overland” style trip to explore the back roads of central Pennsylvania, the gravel roads and drivable trails of the Bald Eagle State Forest (BESF) and the charms and sites of the small towns along the way.

You will be able to sign up for either ExpoCMCC trip once you have completed your CMCC registration. There is no additional fee for the ExpoCMCC trips.

[/qt]

Wow, how did I miss the organization of that?

Busy speaking to aliens from the Proxima Centauri system? If so, no problem, they're a pretty cool bunch of guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom