20r Water choke to manual choke (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BlueCruiser84

SILVER Star
Threads
Has anyone ditched the water choke and converted the existing linkage to a manual choke? I’m guessing most people just switch to a Weber, but I’m an Aisin man. My goal is to ditch all the hoses running hither and yon to a simple pull choke like the 2F motors had.

Fine. I’ll just replace all the hoses and deal with the water choke as long as it’s working. I thought surely someone here would enable me. Guess I was wrong.

Fine. I’ll just replace all the hoses and deal with the water choke as long as it’s working. I thought surely someone here would enable me. Guess I was wrong.
Most of us are EFI and have no experience with carbs.

Probably. I really like manual Chokes though. Figured someone had had a water choke off and could tell me what it looked like under there and whether I could hook up a manual choke cable. I’m not real keen on spending aftermarket money on the 20r as I’d like to go to a 22RE or a 3rz in the future. 22r carb needs an adapter.

I should just do my maintenance and repairs like a good boy and quit fiddling with a working system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom