TLCA 2023 Rubithon Wagon Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Your trail leader is traveling , the final run list shows 1 other fj on your run besides you. See you Wed. morning.

No Ken is not coming you are the sole survivor Monching . If you want we can Identify Mine as a FJ i am ok with that .

Not a worry… thanks Jeff

For the 80 guys….
I play the game of rear sway or no rear sway. What say you???
I myself RUN as Light as Possible and want as much articulation as i can get . Now in my 40 i have to bring Light to a entire new level I have no room

Nice job getting the carb on & working, looking forward to checking it out. You land yet or posting from phone ?

No Ken is not coming you are the sole survivor Monching . If you want we can Identify Mine as a FJ i am ok with that .
I see. I'm contacting Fellipe, no response. Ethan is silent too. The Missouri guys are not coming either. I then put solely my fate on you Jeff, hehe. Would appreciate it if I follow next after you. But please don't take the hard lines, lol. See you Wednesday

4 Years of Running and you dont even have a scuff on your Diffs ;). Get your head right and stop worring about who or what is coming . Its not going to change anything . You are no longer a I think i can I think i can You are a I know i can I know i can . Therefore we must push your limits :steer:

done! Not putting it back on

4 Years of Running and you dont even have a scuff on your Diffs ;). Get your head right and stop worring about who or what is coming . Its not going to change anything . You are no longer a I think i can I think i can You are a I know i can I know i can . Therefore we must push your limits :steer:
Yes!!! Right on!!!

Good trip

C4D19E68-34C1-4E92-AE4D-3E8E1F0A0ABC.jpeg

B43ABE89-8565-4422-8E68-8A788139F121.jpeg

90ABB80F-A48F-494B-A666-6889D94D6D60.jpeg

9B61E882-A042-4EAC-8539-C7FD35698CA3.jpeg

24DB7E34-A4DD-4C85-9047-E5C08C28C953.jpeg

was nice meeting you all. How did the steering box and new front diff do? on the LS cruiser.
She made it back to Loon 😃. It actually sheered the knuckle studs going up Cadillac just for fun 🤦🏻‍♂️

Dam. I know I missed all the fun!! You gotta share about the 80 front tear down!??

I was driving to Prarie City for my last clearance test after moving to 37s (been driving on them for 3 weeks already) and got wild wild death wobble Tuesday at 6pm… it kept happening on the way home and couldn’t get it sorted out… still getting it sorted 🤷🏻‍♂️

Next year will be my year for sure 😁

When you got back to Loon did you notice if the radiator eating 40 was still there ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom