TLCA 2023 Rubithon Wagon Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2023 Rubithon Wagon Run

Wed June 21. - Sun June 25

Start Loon Lake day 1 camp at Buck island

Day 2 make our way into Rubicon springs

Who is joining the Wagons this year ?

I know so far we have

2 - 80s. 1 on 35 1 on 37s
4 -FJc. ***. 5 Now 1 on 42s. 1 on 43s 1 on 37s. and 2 on 35s
2-40s. 2 on 40s
1 -buggy 39 reds
1- Trd pro taco 38s

Last edited:
Add Another FJc

This is going to be a lot of fun.

That didn't take long. I was contemplating taking my 100 (instead of 80) but it looks like there are some pretty capable trucks on the run so I don't want to slow anyone down.

Crazy!! No 60 series. The original wagon. Well other than an FJ45LV.

That didn't take long. I was contemplating taking my 100 (instead of 80) but it looks like there are some pretty capable trucks on the run so I don't want to slow anyone down.
I believe there are 2 100s and 1 sas 100 coming. Are you coming ?

Yes, registered yesterday.

LX570 here and my friend will be in a TRD Pro 4runner on 37s.

The 570 will be fun we got my friends 200 through :steer:

The 570 will be fun we got my friends 200 through :steer:
Looking forward to the trip. Was that the one on offroad hub's Youtube video from last year? I watched that video several times and it helped me decide to go ahead and do this trail.

Looking forward to the trip. Was that the one on offroad hub's Youtube video from last year? I watched that video several times and it helped me decide to go ahead and do this trail.
2 years ago yes. and Ken is coming with his FJc this year. he was in my Sami. in that video

2 years ago yes. and Ken is coming with his FJc this year. he was in my Sami. in that video
Ah that's awesome. I've pretty much seen all of his videos. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Looking forward to seeing old faces and meeting new ones this year! I'm adding transfer case gears and 37s while the weather is wet here and the Cruiser is already apart. Got heavy duty rear sway bar link mounts burned in finally. A few other changes from last year to keep the weight down with the whole family in this thing.

Jeff, how many rigs is that if it's sold out?

Looking forward to seeing old faces and meeting new ones this year! I'm adding transfer case gears and 37s while the weather is wet here and the Cruiser is already apart. Got heavy duty rear sway bar link mounts burned in finally. A few other changes from last year to keep the weight down with the whole family in this thing.

Jeff, how many rigs is that if it's sold out?
I have not seen the official roster yet. Just what I know from people of the past runs. I think we are at 20 🤷‍♂️

There's only the one wagon run this year?

21 rigs this year 👍. Many have ran with me in the past. . Looking forward to the new additions to our heard 😀

That's a great number of vehicles! Loon is going to be busy the day before. Nice time to meet a few people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom