2021 Heritage Edition time to process through Port? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a guess at how long it takes a LC HE to process at the port? It's coming to Nevada.

Mine should have hit the port on the 9th. :)

I think mine took a week or so last Feb once it hit the dock. That said it made it through and to Seattle much faster than the dealer expected.

Anyone have a guess at how long it takes a LC HE to process at the port? It's coming to Nevada.

Mine should have hit the port on the 9th. :)

you too? My HE hit port on the 9th and is scheduled to come to Idaho. Dealer said expect it around the 16-20th of this month.

Nice, it looks like is shouldn't be too long then. My friend at the dealer didn't want to hazard a guess, probably afraid I'd bug him when it gets close.

cdaddy, What color do you have coming? We snagged a Gray one.

Nice, it looks like is shouldn't be too long then. My friend at the dealer didn't want to hazard a guess, probably afraid I'd bug him when it gets close.

cdaddy, What color do you have coming? We snagged a Gray one.

Blizzard pearl, I’m actually from Washington, I called around all of WA and Oregon and pretty much all the Heritage editions had deposits already. The few that didn’t the dealer actually wanted ABOVE sticker

Mine moved about a week from the original dealer guess...once it landed at the Port of Baltimore on Sept 30, the dealer had it to me Oct 2 in Virginia.

Mine is a 2020 model, now about 6 weeks short of a year old. In November 2019 it took 3 days from port to my hands. My dealer being only about a 3 hour ride from the port probably helped some.

I'll try it out, but I think the Yakima roof rack will be coming off.

Looks as if the port doesn't usually take too long at all, time to empty out the trade-in.

I'll post when the HE arrives.

Looks as if the port doesn't usually take too long at all, time to empty out the trade-in.

Congrats on the purchase - couldn’t have timed it better. I drove a 21 HE for the hell of it the other day. The amount of noise the rack put out was quite substantial.

I have a 20 HE and soon after coming home, the Yakima roof rack was off. Lot of noise and couldn't fit in garage!

I have a blizzard white that came in on the 9th also. Wont get it till 27-31. Wonder what those ships return with, American cars ?

I have a 20 HE and soon after coming home, the Yakima roof rack was off. Lot of noise and couldn't fit in garage!
My Yakima rack made it the 4 miles to my house, then off and on to a son's Jeep Wrangler -- the Wrangler is so noisy he doesn't even notice it.

I am wondering if people are noticing any delays in the time it takes a vehicle to be processed through port. Mine arrived to port on 1/28/21 and my dealership has not yet received an update on when it is going to ship.

Depends on how many port options you are having installed. Mine hit port and was on a carrier within a few days. The dealership can mark it critical and sold so it will be there faster than normal ground stock which I'm sure they did. After the vehicle is assigned to a carrier they have 72 hours to get it to the dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom