2021 Bakersfield Rally & Swap meet! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After being put off for a year due to the virus from hell, The Bakersfield meet is ON! We're using a new venue this year.
We will be meeting at" Chuy's Mesquite Broiler" for the first time. The address is 8660 ROSDALE HWY. here in Bakersfield.
Because this is a popular eatery, we ask that leave your pets at home. As usual this is a FREE event.
Mark SAT. APRIL, 24 on your calendar. Event will be from

8:00 AM. to 1:00 PM. Hope everyone is staying healthy and we look forward to seeing you there!

Seems Andy is getting calls from people who think that the event is at the toyota dealership . As mentioned in my original post, this years event will be at
CHUY'S MESQUITE BROILER 8660 ROSEDALR HWY.
Hope to see you all there.

Don't know head count but we have been getting bigger every year. Be sure to sign in at Andy's easy up.

I’m selling some property in No. Ca. . If I don’t need to go up there this weekend I will be at this event again. Always a good one.

I sold my 62 several years ago and will check in the garage to see if there’s anything I can bring to sell.🤞

Taking a break from filling boxes 📦 A few items I'm bringing up Saturday!

Rear lowers from my ‘94 80
169DDA5E-26B7-489A-BFDE-90C30ECB972D.jpeg

Some center caps

AFC4BB6C-7D5F-43EE-AC9D-695FEBD35D58.jpeg

FZFE starter
34FB1FA4-0898-4C2F-9406-CE07DCB82747.jpeg

Sable bezels
F9E20D02-23CD-40AE-BE19-4C039A225222.jpeg

FZFE alternator
DA4F145C-DFE6-4C05-82F7-6F429C45822A.jpeg

Also have a sable center console (from the '94 80) with lots of holes drilled into it, an AC compressor core from the '94 80, assorted bulbs, some Yakima bits and pieces for round bars (kayak saddles and Strap Thang), some badges from my 62, chrome rain butter trim clips from the 62, a bunch of other random stuff I'm wading through. I'm hoping to come home with empty tubs! See you all Saturday.

selling my homemade roof rack. 5 foot by 3 foot 9 inches. Will fit any cross bars.
IMG_3030.JPG

Just want to thank everyone for attending this year! We had a great turnout, made new friends and saw old friends. Hope all have safe travels!

Just want to thank everyone for attending this year! We had a great turnout, made new friends and saw old friends. Hope all have safe travels!
Thanks for the hospitality! Came with four tubs and left with a few nuts and bolts. 😃Great event and see you on the trail.

Yep, good event. Thanks to all who helped organize.🎯🎯

Agree^^^^^. I scored scads of good rebuildable "stuff", except Georg beat me to a righteous 3 speed 4WD floor shifter.

Any pics of the gathering?

Is there going to be a 2022 swap meet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom