2020 CLCC SWAP Meet - Post-it HERE: What are you looking to swap, sell, trade, barter or beg for at the Swap Meet? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

StaleAle

MUD-aholic
SILVER Star
Threads
It's that time of year again boys....all this time at home has made you claustrophobic! Time to thin out that private hoard of excess Cruiser parts, unused camping and recovery gear, tools, tires, and trophy wives.

Post-up what ya got or what you're lookin' fer.

For Sale or Trade
  • SOR FJ40 Overhead Tray ( Page 278 Land Cruiser Overhead Tray )- I can't use it because I have overhead wiper motors. For those of you with later model 40's, with the wiper motor mounted in the bottom of the windshield frame this should work great!
  • Yard Man Chipper-Shredder - 11HP motor, hopper feed, huge vacuum hose (PM me if interested) SOLD

Wanted
  • Receiver hitch recovery point

Last edited:
For sale / trade
- 200 series OEM suspension, has maybe a few hundred miles on it
- 4 Michelin Defender LTX p265/65/r18 with less than 10,000 miles on them

Wanted
- Side mirrors for a 40

I will have a set of aftermarket later fj40 turn signals.
Set of original 77 tail lights that work but are rusty.
complete 77 2f ignition coil with ballast resistor.
original 77 gas tank that is in good shape with no rust
complete later model fj40 windshield frame in sky blue with glass and no rust anywhere on it.

It's that time of year again boys....all this time at home has made you claustrophobic! Time to thin out that private hoard of excess Cruiser parts, unused camping and recovery gear, tools, tires, and trophy wives.

Post-up what ya got or what you're lookin' fer.

For Sale or Trade
  • SOR FJ40 Overhead Tray ( Page 278 Land Cruiser Overhead Tray )- I can't use it because I have overhead wiper motors. For those of you with later model 40's, with the wiper motor mounted in the bottom of the windshield frame this should work great!
  • Yard Man Chipper-Shredder - 11HP motor, hopper feed, huge vacuum hose (PM me if interested)

Wanted
  • Receiver hitch recovery point
Got any specs on the chipper? like max feed diameter or a model number? I might be interested.

I will have a set of aftermarket later fj40 turn signals.
Set of original 77 tail lights that work but are rusty.
complete 77 2f ignition coil with ballast resistor.
original 77 gas tank that is in good shape with no rust
complete later model fj40 windshield frame in sky blue with glass and no rust anywhere on it.
Interested in those turn signals and windshield frame...

Jon I thought I had more than one... I'll keep digging.

Warn 1.jpg

Warn 2.jpg

I have in my possession a 4spd 40/55 transfer case if anyone is interested. It's not mine but I can give you the owners info for the $$ part and I can deliver.

I have new, which came on my UTE from Redline, i replaced with the icon ones. so they've been mounted but saw less than 50 miles of use before i swapped them out. lemme know if you are still looking.

Sounds good to me

Probably not. We would rather not handle cash at Fall Crawl. Use PayPal

I have not paid my 2020 dues. Will there be someone at the swap meet to collect dues?
If you don't like paypal, I imagine we can have someone @StaleAle ? There to write up a receipt. Just bring exact change ($25).

A check for $25, exact change for $25 or PayPal are the options. I will have my receipt book with me if you give me cash or check. I much prefer that you use PayPal, but I understand there are some of you in witness protection that have to use cash.

I’m looking for a few 40 parts. A stock horn from any year 40 and would like a set of seatbelts with the shoulder straps. Not sure what year they changed from just lap belts

Selling:
  1. Headlight assembly for a 1994 80. Excellent shape
  2. Four 1971 FJ55 doors from with smoker vent windows.
  3. Early 40/55 series double diaphragm brake booster.
  4. 40 and 60 series front inner axle shafts
  5. Spare birfield; cleaned and lubed
  6. 40/60 series plastic cooling fans.
  7. Late 40 or 60 series rear disc brake conversion parts includes brackets, discs, calipers and soft brake lines.
  8. New Rancho RS5000 shocks for stock to 2.5" lift... front or rear.
  9. More to follow...

I'm hoping to come down.

If I make it, I'll have 80 parts, some 40 parts, some misc new lights, and maybe some new recovery gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom