Builds 2018 Premium 460 build (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last oil change I noticed my front differential weeping on the right side where the CV shaft goes into the axle housing. This should have been replaced when Nitro Gears installed the gears and locker but I have my doubts. Not a difficult job but takes a bit of time. $25.00 part 2-3 hours to replace.
Seal1.jpg
Seal2.jpg
Seal3.jpg

My rear stabilizer bar clamps at my KDSS actuator and fixed link started to deteriorate and migrate. My front ones failed fairly quick after installing my suspension system. I replaced those with DR KDSS ones.

This time around on the rear I installed the Overland Custom Design clamps. These are a prototype and will be available in the spring of 2024 ish. Pretty simple replacement. Place a bottle jack under the stabilizer, remove the caps from the fixed link and KDSS actuator, displace them out of the way, use a wire brush to remove any bonded rubber on the stabilizer, locate the new clamp, drill the set screw hole, reverse the disassembly, install the new clamps with red Loctite and you are done.

OCD #1.jpg
OCD #3.jpg
OCD #5.jpg
OCD #6.jpg

OCD #4.jpg

Residual rubber, wire brush in your drill or wire wheel in a grinder is your friend. The OCD are a much wider clamp than DR KDSS ones and have the set screw.

Maybe @Mstudt can chime in here for more detail on the clamps!
OCD #7.jpg
OCD #4.jpg
OCD #2.jpg

That cross section of the bumper looks like what my 3D printer pattern filler does.
Wonder how long they would last if I printed them in TPU filament?

Finally getting some company window graphics!

View attachment 3568209
Awesome! Hope this generates a lot more work.
Okay, some questions:
  1. Is this your day job? I was thinking it was just a weekend gig.
  2. Did you do the artwork yourself?
  3. Is the $120 for printed art for both left and right?

Awesome! Hope this generates a lot more work.
Okay, some questions:
  1. Is this your day job? I was thinking it was just a weekend gig.
  2. Did you do the artwork yourself?
  3. Is the $120 for printed art for both left and right?
1) Its mostly a weekend business with commercial clients occasionally during the week.
2) Artwork/logo is collaborative project between my business partners son and my daughter.
3) I believe its a side. $120 x 2 installed.

We are attending a bunch of Rallies and Expo events this year, never hurts to be noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom