2018 ONSC Meet and Greet - March 9-11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a great time. Fan-freaking-tastic. I really appreciate everyone who came out for a day or two to make a dreary weekend a whole lot brighter, but I guess there's a price to pay for such a blast. Came home to find that this week is really gonna suck. This happened once last year. Not fun.

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 1.19.24 PM.png

Great time, everybody. It's amazing to watch this group in action. Wow, 984.252 feet (sorry, Del) of guardrail, not to mention lots of trash pickup and a magnificent feast to boot. Hard to beat a weekend like that. Thanks to all and congrats to Eric Rymer. We know you will do a great job as president.

upload_2018-3-11_13-37-51.png

Even just for a day trip Ashley and I had a great time as usual. We were happy to meet some new folks and set off the 2018 ONSC schedule.

Thank you to Kenny and Lydia for welcoming us to the barn and to JohnVee for another tasty pig!

Congrats to Eric as well, Mr. President, we caught the late news!

Trying to make it a day trip on Saturday. Any idea when the dinner might be that night?

Sorry if it was already mentioned.

Thanks!
Glad you made it.
Did you notice the pig?

Thanks again all my northern amigos. Another weekend in paradise. Much love Lenny and Kidya and all the rest of the angels. And Chelsea with cake calloo callay. And the pig. And dogs and guns and kids and more kids and lots of fires thanks Shaun Angerhater and did I mention swine meat and John McVie and his pig crew and did I mention Bacon. And Eric and Stacy and pig meat and mac and cheese and if when did I die and how do I get back there.
Zorro hasn't been awake more than fifteen minutes since we got back to Wildaire.
I love you guys
Bones
Oh yes and thanks for letting us use the honeymoon suite AKA the geriatric unit for another cozy weekend with a wood stove.
And for tolerating my obnoxious giant puppy.

Damn I miss y'all! Looks like another great weekend with ONSC! Was @GLTHFJ60 actually physically working? ;)
The meatballs went FAST this year. I didn't get a single one.

You can partially blame both my boys for the meatball shortage. Those 2 little dudes could have eaten their weight in those delectable treats.

Had a blast as always. Thank you to Kenny and Lydia for hosting us, thank you to Allen and John Vee for cooking the main course, then especially, thank you to all 36 people who came out for the workday :D Definitely the most rail we've ever put up in a single day.

It's been an honor to serve as president for 4 years, and 2 years as membership coordinator prior to that. Thanks to my BOD for supporting me through thick and thin. Thanks to the club for putting up with me. Most of all, thanks to our events coordinators, most recently Stacy R and David M. Without event coordinators, the events we put on would be much smaller and less organized.

I still plan to be at all the events, helping out where I can, partying like usual, but I'm certainly going to enjoy letting this new BOD do their thing without me for a while :D

g1384900974954613901.jpg

Last edited:
Any bigfoot sightings? My wife just asked me to ask that. LOL

One of these days, I intend on making one of these events.

Any bigfoot sightings? My wife just asked me to ask that. LOL

One of these days, I intend on making one of these events.

I didn't make an appearance

Had a blast as always. Thank you to Kenny and Lydia for hosting us, thank you to Allen and John Vee for cooking the main course, then especially, thank you to all 36 people who came out for the workday :D Definitely the most rail we've ever put up in a single day.

It's been an honor to serve as president for 4 hours, and 2 years as membership coordinator prior to that. Thanks to my BOD for supporting me through thick and thin. Thanks to the club for putting up with me. Most of all, thanks to our events coordinators, most recently Stacy R and David M. Without event coordinators, the events we put on would be much smaller and less organized.

I still plan to be at all the events, helping out where I can, partying like usual, but I'm certainly going to enjoy letting this new BOD do their thing without me for a while :D

g1384900974954613901.jpg

Tip my hat to you sir... but you may have under cut yourself for President.... you served for more than 4 hours.... I mean you put in at least 12 hours of good work ;)

Another wonderful event in the books and lots of gratitude to dish out. Let's start with Kenny, Lydia and John Whitley. Thanks so much for allowing us to enjoy the barn. It is such a fantastic venue for the M&G. Thanks Kenny and Lydia for all the work you guys do prepping it for us.

Thanks to JohnV and Allen for another amazing pig. I never get tired of seeing that on the menu. Huge thanks to those that kicked in on the workday. That was a metric ton of guard rail that was installed and the teamwork displayed was impressive. There was not a lot of instruction needed and those guys and gals flat out put in work. Nicely done. Not to mention the work hours that will get reported to the FS. All good things. And one of my most memorable workday moments goes to Eric Johnston. Ric Flair would be proud.....Woooo. Thanks to those that helped have lunch ready for the workers as well. Courtney with the Chuckwagon stew, Shaun with the chili and Stacy with the taco soup. The meals were amazing.

On a personal note, I want to thank Greg, Brian, and Johnny for all the work they put in as ONSC Presidents. This past year with Stacy as the Events Coordinator, I got a firsthand visual of just how much work you guys and the rest of the BOD puts in. You guys have laid the foundation for the club to flourish and the hours you guys have put in are a large reason for the success of the ONSC. So Thank You. I am truly honored to follow in those footsteps for the next two years. I want to thank everyone for the support and kind words of encouragement I've received. It's greatly appreciated and I am looking forward to working with the BOD and the membership to try and make your ONSC experience the best possible. Please do not hesitate to ask me questions, offer suggestions, tell me what you like and don't like. ONSC is about its membership and I am here to serve you all to the best of my abilities.

Until next time,
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom