2016+ Rear Screen Viewable from third row? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I plan to pick up a LC200 within the next 2 months but haven't test driven one yet. Are the screens in the 2016+ models viewable from the third row? It seems like the overhead from earlier models would be a better view for all backseat passengers.

It depends on what you mean by viewable. They can be seen, perhaps with some passenger leaning, but they are pretty small for that distance.

It depends on what you mean by viewable. They can be seen, perhaps with some passenger leaning, but they are pretty small for that distance.
Thanks I assume that if people are sitting in the seats in front of the screens then they more or less are blocked from someone sitting in the third row seat. My wife has a Sienna with a fold down screen from the ceiling and our three kids can easily see it from all seats including that third row. This isn't a deal breaker for me - just wanted to know.

The seatback screens are not very visible from the third row if people are sitting in the second row, unless they're in booster seats or tall.

Beyond the view ability of the screens, be aware that the third row seats are uncomfortable and hard to access, even for kids. I love my LC but the third row is really only good for short trips in my opinion. It is not as comfortable or convenient for kid hauling as a Sienna.

That being said, my three (older) kids all fit comfortably in the second row. But if you need third row comfort, a pre-2022 Sequoia is a much roomier and more comfortable SUV.

iPads are the answer. There are many reasons to buy a Land Cruiser over most anything else. If the screen view is the only thing you are concerned about….iPads. I have two kids and iPads and headphonesare easy and there are mounts for hanging them on the seats…all kids watch what they want. No view issue from the 3rd row. ;)

iPads are the answer. There are many reasons to buy a Land Cruiser over most anything else. If the screen view is the only thing you are concerned about….iPads. I have two kids and iPads and headphonesare easy and there are mounts for hanging them on the seats…all kids watch what they want. No view issue from the 3rd row. ;)
Agreed,
We use these mounts and let them use their tables or cellphones.

-
Land Cruiser and Lexus LX iPad Holder for the Headrest -

Agreed,
We use these mounts and let them use their tables or cellphones.

-
Land Cruiser and Lexus LX iPad Holder for the Headrest -

Those are similar to what we have. I like the one that you are using and how it goes over all the way in between the seats!

This is the version we went with.

TAZENI iPad Car Mount, 8.66" Wide Clamp Arm, Fits 4.7-12.9" Devices, Easy Installation, 360 Rotation, Safe and Reliable, Backseat Entertainment System https://a.co/d/cwFsweG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom