SOLD 2013 LX570 for sale Boise, ID (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Silver
PRICE DROP $33,000

Sadly it is time for me to part ways with another LX570. We sold our previous 2008 to pursue our full time RV dreams, and now the 2013 is up for sale as we embark on our next family adventure overseas.

The vehicle is tastefully modded with an OEM+ mentality:

35x11.50R20 Toyo AT3's on the stock wheels (~15,000miles on tires)
ARB Base Rack (Long)
Ironman Front Full Bull Bar
Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro Fogs with Yellow DOT Lens
Passport 9500ci fully integrated Radar/Laser detector with screen and control module in sunglass holder
HDMI/Lightning Adapter for Rear Entertainment
OSRAM Nightbreaker HID Low Beams
Hikari Ultra LED High Beams
Full Interior LEDs
Husky floormats
2 Row Landcruiser rear rubber cargo mat

Preventative Maintenance:
Radiator replaced with updated OEM design
Idler and Tensioner + Serpentine Belt

Just like my previous LX this thing has been dead reliable and never given us a spot of mechanical trouble. It drives beautifully, tracks straight and smooth with no vibrations at any speed.

Everything works, no known issues on vehicle. Adaptive Variable Suspension works wonderfully smoothing out the washboards, Automatic Height Control is fully functional and kneel mode makes getting in an out super easy for the little ones even on 35's, Cool Box is fully functional and amazing on long roads trips. Factory Remote engine start keeps the wife happy in the winter.

Includes standard key fob and credit card fob.

Third row seats currently removed but they are included in the sale. They are in great condition, power fold is fully functional.

If interested PM or Call/TXT Ryan (970) 987-1969

front 34.jpg

pass front 34.jpg

driver 34.jpg

passenger 34.jpg

side.jpg

Last edited:
I’m not in the market but really admire your vehicle. Good tasteful mods. GLWS

Hey Alex, sorry for the slow reply, been a little crazy trying to get everything ready for an international move! Here are some photos of the undercarriage, let me know if there is anything specific you want better shots of.

u1.jpg

u2.jpg

u3.jpg
u4.jpg

u5.jpg

Very clean, GLWS. Market is slow but hopefully this gets picked up by an enthusiast rather than going to a dealer for it to become immediately rusty when someone doesn't take care of it.

I'm in Georgia and am checking with my bride to see if she is interested. Best I would be able to do is fly our over Labor Day and drive it back. If it gets serious on my end, I will drop you a DM to swap contact info. Great looking truck.

I'm in Georgia and am checking with my bride to see if she is interested. Best I would be able to do is fly our over Labor Day and drive it back. If it gets serious on my end, I will drop you a DM to swap contact info. Great looking truck.

Hey, thanks for the interest but Labor Day unfortunately wouldn't work for us. We fly out on August 11th and need to have the LX sold and delivered to its new owner before then.

Current CarFax Report attached! Clean title, no accidents.

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2013 LEXUS LX 570 BASE_ JTJHY7AX2D4114710 (1).pdf
    521.9 KB · Views: 82
PRICE DROP to $33,000 - I am moving out of country August 10, I need this gone by then!

FWIW - I have gone back and forth with Ryan via text and he has been nothing but transparent, helpful, and honest. I also ran it by my LC guy here in Sacramento and if I wasn't buying a house, I'd be driving this back from Boise now. Someone is going to get one helluva deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom