2008 Land Cruiser New TJM Bumper Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in the same boat. I'm trying to get my hands on an AU Toyota OEM Nudge Bar. Have to verify fitment for MY 2013, and see if I can actually get one:

the lines on that bumper look very good with the LC.

would love to get one, but being an AU accessory makes it almost unobtainable.

Try contacting Pacific Toyota. They have exported parts to the US in the past. I'm sure it won't be cheap though. :cheers:

Pacific Toyota - Better Prices on all Toyota and Used cars by far north QLD
Maverick Vohland
Tel: 07 4030 7488
Fax: 07 4041 3596
Email: export@pacifictoyota.com.au

pdxlc200,

Good to meet you the other day and the by the way the truck looks good.

sbly

Send him to CTW 2012 :) :beer:

barrypt5

Included. No chopping of the bumper.

The bumper is only made to line up one way properly so we will follow up with this customer. He is going to be doing some mild wheeling. We will find out and post.

Hey sbly, it was great meeting you and the mrs. I'm looking forward to having a drink with you in the future. Stay safe on your adventures!

Hey guys, that's my rig with the new TJM front bumper. I did a ton of research before picking TJM. Honestly, I so disliked the look of the ARB that I was considering a custom front bumper until I found out that TJM decided to re-enter the US market a couple months back.

Reasons I picked it:

1. Looked lots better than ARB equivilant
2. Required zero cutting of the front bumper
3. It cost 35% less than the ARB (TJM is being very aggressive with their pricing)
4. Came with fog lights assembly and bulbs
5. Heard/read that the T13 bumper won some awards in Australia last year

Now that you have had it for a while, what are your impressions? Who sells these things in the US?

Still loving it. I've added a TJM 15K winch since and it all comes together nicely. = D

I am still trying to find a US supplier. If anyone knows of a lead on one, please let me know!

Try extremelandcruiser.com

TJM is undergoing restructuring in the US so most likely not going to get anything out of them for a while.

Ugh, that is code for a pull out of the US marketplace... Glad I got my bumper, winch and battery tray while they were still available.

Gah, I HOPE NOT.

Anyone know if they really are moving out of the market??

I called extremelandcruiser, and he told me the same thing that Slee said. :(

I know this thread was last touched in 2014; however, I was hoping if I could find out what TJM bumper this is? Is it the T13? I ask because I've seen a couple of other T13s on 200 series both here on Mud and throughout the Googl-verse and I prefer the turn indicators on this bumper versus what must be the older style (like Mark71's bumper - Front bumper- arb vs TJM and other variants).

Afaik, the T13 was refitted with the rectangular style turn indicators in 2014 or so.

Thanks Andrew. Interesting. The rectangular indicators gives it more of an 'old school' look for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom