craigslist 2007 LC in Colorado - 114k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
I saw this on craiglist. No affiliation and no knowledge other than what's in the ad.

Reactions: LCT
This one is just a few miles from me. If someone would like PP Inspection, PM me. Know one, finds more than me.

Last edited:
This one just a is few miles from me. If someone would like PP Inspection, PM me. Know one, find more than me.
I can vouch for the thoroughness of 2001LC's inspections! He did a great job checking out one of mine for me while I was in Seattle and purchasing from a distance.

Talked to him. 0 service records. Claims last month timing belt/water pump done. But "threw the papers away."

Owned for 9 years, 60k miles.

I asked for undercarriage pics, but he said "someone came and looked at it. Said bottom is good. I don't have any pics"

Hard to make $25,000 purchase decision with that kinda info. I will keep looking. Maybe another MUD member will get it.

This one is just a few miles from me. If someone would like PP Inspection, PM me. Know one, finds more than me.
Did you go look at this truck? I ended up buying it, but the PO said someone very knowledgeable came out to see it. If it was you, I'd be interested to hear your opinion. This is my first cruiser, and I jumped all over it with the lower miles and how clean it is. Didn't have a ton of negotiating power since I bought a one way ticket to Denver and we were up against the snow storm.

I did look at it and studied history. You can PM me with contract info.

As I've said many times in the forum. Inspect, Inspect & Inspect. Had you had me PPI, I could have at minimum saved you thousands on purchase price.

I'll say this, based on below statement: Seller has no integrity! Get your timing belt done.
****** Claims last month timing belt/water pump done. But "threw the papers away." *******

I did look at it and studied history. You can PM me with contract info.

As I've said many times in the forum. Inspect, Inspect & Inspect. Had you had me PPI, I could have at minimum saved you thousands on purchase price.

I'll say this, based on below statement: Seller has no integrity! Get your timing belt done.
PM'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom