For Sale 2007 Land Cruiser, the Ultimate Mall Crawler/Curb Hopper (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Update, looking for offers. Still running great and no issues. All maintenance up to date. Everything works. I picked this baby up from Texas at ~70,000 miles. It has ~145,000 and counting. I'll try to list everything.

- Dissent Front Bumper(Powdercoated in/out, then painted the exterior to match the body)

- BIO Rear Bumper

- TRD Wheels(OEM From a Tundra, refinished, powdercoated matt black with new rings)

- Rocky Road Super Sliders

- 3in OME Mediums with Diff Drop

- ARB Drawers

- ARB Divider

- ARB 63 QT Fridge with Wireless Temp Monitor and Fridge Slider

- THOR 3000W Inverter

- Slee Dual Battery Kit with Smart Controller/Monitor

- ARB Compressor

- GROM Bluetooth Hands Free Kit

- New BF Goodrich

- G Code Holster(with G19 holster, can be replaced with other holsters)

- Weathertech Mats(best thing ever)

- Smittybuilt X20 10,000LB Winch with wireless remote

- Factor 55 Closed Loop Winching System

- Gamiviti Full Rack

- New Front OEM Drive Axles

- New Timing Belt/Water Pump

- New Center Console(The latch broke on the original)

- Rear DVD Entertainment System, Headrest Monitor

- Hi Lift Jack

Freeing up the rig. Don't have a place for it anymore. Looking to get 39k. It's as clean/reliable as you're gonna get. I own a body shop and a mechanic/tire/wheel shop so repair/maintenance is always up to date and all parts on this vehicle is OEM(other than the fancy stuff). If you are serious, PM me for more detailed pics.

20180730_151625.jpg

20180730_151631.jpg

20180730_151637.jpg

20180730_151642.jpg

20180730_151647.jpg

Last edited:
Still available? Trade for my BJ70.

Supercharged, SAS 100 might command that price.

No offense, I see literally nothing in that list of mods that makes me want to pay a $20,000 premium. The color matched bumpers are the only thing that is unique about it.

However, I'm not a fool with money, I'm just a fool.

"I know lots of folks that bought from this place", then a question mark. Does that mean you do know a lot, or don't?

I doubt you will find many on Mud (if any).

I dont know this place, but there have been several of these places that bolt a bunch of stuff on a truck then ask some ridiculous price hoping to fine "that" guy.

Im really confused here, you have been trying to sell this car for 5 years, and the price has gone up in that timeframe from $35k to $50k?

That’s a sweet rig. Uncommon color too.

I’d just list it on BaT. Process is easy and pretty quick and should be able to get asking pretty easily.

In late 2020 I listed my 80 here for like 12k and had pretty good interest + couple low balls. Wasn’t worth the haggle + showing it so I decided to fix a few things and list on BaT.

Sold for almost 3x the amount.

Mud is the place to get bottom dollar for your truck. I’d definitely try selling it somewhere else. 100 looks good, I’ve seen it around Cheshire a couple times. GLWS.

As long as you have had it listed, being a great truck, and it hasn't sold, should probably tell you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom