For Sale 2007 Land Cruiser, the Ultimate Mall Crawler/Curb Hopper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Update, looking for offers. Still running great and no issues. All maintenance up to date. Everything works. I picked this baby up from Texas at ~70,000 miles. It has ~145,000 and counting. I'll try to list everything.

- Dissent Front Bumper(Powdercoated in/out, then painted the exterior to match the body)

- BIO Rear Bumper

- TRD Wheels(OEM From a Tundra, refinished, powdercoated matt black with new rings)

- Rocky Road Super Sliders

- 3in OME Mediums with Diff Drop

- ARB Drawers

- ARB Divider

- ARB 63 QT Fridge with Wireless Temp Monitor and Fridge Slider

- THOR 3000W Inverter

- Slee Dual Battery Kit with Smart Controller/Monitor

- ARB Compressor

- GROM Bluetooth Hands Free Kit

- New BF Goodrich

- G Code Holster(with G19 holster, can be replaced with other holsters)

- Weathertech Mats(best thing ever)

- Smittybuilt X20 10,000LB Winch with wireless remote

- Factor 55 Closed Loop Winching System

- Gamiviti Full Rack

- New Front OEM Drive Axles

- New Timing Belt/Water Pump

- New Center Console(The latch broke on the original)

- Rear DVD Entertainment System, Headrest Monitor

- Hi Lift Jack

Freeing up the rig. Don't have a place for it anymore. Looking to get 39k. It's as clean/reliable as you're gonna get. I own a body shop and a mechanic/tire/wheel shop so repair/maintenance is always up to date and all parts on this vehicle is OEM(other than the fancy stuff). If you are serious, PM me for more detailed pics.

20180730_151625.jpg

20180730_151631.jpg

20180730_151637.jpg

20180730_151642.jpg

20180730_151647.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for a nice looking cruiser!

Reactions: r71
By the way, I own a body shop and a performance shop where we do wheels/tire/alignment and so on. This thing rides so smoothly you wouldn't think it's on OME mediums. Actually the rear might be on OMEs hard due to the weight of the bumper/drawers. Very nice daily. Other than 11 MPG.....

One of my favorite 100s of all-time. Less than 2 hours away but above my current budget!

Some pics I saved with different wheel/tire packages.
D586F83D-EF15-43C0-83AA-5195460F06AC.jpeg
25FDA3B3-6C33-485B-A163-07A50B8B5000.jpeg
93B09A41-708F-4AB1-B4FF-54D23B101707.jpeg
660C2F8B-C469-4B57-8F2F-BC6FBB114BC8.jpeg

Last edited:
Hahaha, thanks. Those Method wheels were junk. All the bolts started rusting. None of the wheels were true neither. But they were cheap. So I shouldn't complain...

Beautiful rig, but 11 mpg? That's reality - if you want to play you gotta pay. I'll stick with my stock rig and 12-18 mpg. Sadly like most Landcruisers it doesn't see much dirt and it's mostly on "mall duty".

Other issue is that one trip out on a trail will put Okie pinstriping on that beautiful paint job............... 'Course if you own a body shop I guess you can just have the guys respray it every so often.

Price drop to 45k, anyone??? Need to move it so make an offer if you are in the market.

Bump for a fellow Jacket. Good luck with the sale.

Just FYI - your Dropbox link is no longer valid, so the additional pictures cannot be viewed.

How many miles does this rig have now? Looks like you had around 100k about a year ago.

Clean rig but a 2014 LX570 with less than half the miles are going for less than what you're asking, it's going to be tough to unload this at this price.

Beautiful 100.
Let us know what this sells for. GLWS

I am sorry if it's not my business but your price is way too high. I'd be surprised if it is sold for more than $ 20K. Be realistic.
I mean I can put as much money as I wish on my rig but this doesn't mean I can add up the extras and sell it as a whole.
Just an advice if you want to sell it and not sit on it.
GLWS

There have been really nice 100s like this that have sold for 25-35. The right buyer will come along. Keep us posted on the sale price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom