SOLD 2007 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Color
silver
Just installed a reman engine 10 mos ago because the grease monkey didn't tighten the oil filter = $9000
360k original miles on the odometer. New battery, and new ac hose. New rear stabilizer arms. Tires have 40+k miles left on them. Very strong 4wd. Timing belts/water pump are up to date ten months ago. New radiator. Brakes are good. Original owner... Took the third row seats out when I bought it. They are still iin my attic. Leather is in remarkable condition. Have got seat protectors covering the front seats and armrests. Will try and get pics up soon. You can always send me a pm and I can txt/email pics or any other questions. Thanks
Needs rear speaker repaired. Gas gauge sometimes goes on the blink for weeks at a time and then will come back on like nothing ever happened. $12,000

Last edited:
Just installed a reman engine 10 mos ago because the grease monkey didn't tighten the oil filter = $9000
360k original miles on the odometer. New battery, and new ac hose. New rear stabilizer arms. Tires have 40+k miles left on them. Very strong 4wd. Timing belts/water pump are up to date ten months ago. New radiator. Brakes are good. Original owner... Took the third row seats out when I bought it. They are still iin my attic. Leather is in remarkable condition. Have got seat protectors covering the front seats and armrests. Will try and get pics up soon. You can always send me a pm and I can txt/email pics or any other questions. Thanks
Needs rear speaker repaired. Gas gauge sometimes goes on the blink for weeks at a time and then will come back on like nothing ever happened. $12,000

IMG_6145.jpeg

IMG_6144.jpeg

IMG_6141.jpeg

IMG_6142.jpeg

IMG_6143.jpeg

Do you have any interior photos and undercarriage photos? Also, are you saying the reman engine was $9k? Thanks!

Yes. Engines are damned expensive to install. I was blown away. Send me a email address or text address and I will send you a video I took of the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom