SOLD New Jersey, 2007, Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
For Sale: 2007 LC, 182K, $17K OBO

Hi guys: Selling my 2007 Land Cruiser. 182,000. 2nd owner. Acquired with 153K. I just acquired a 2013 LC and as much as I want to keep this one also, I just don’t have the time to wrench on it. 2nd kid just arrived and it’s just not realistic. Runs great, no issues daily driving and I would have no problem driving cross country with it.

The good: 3 keys. AHC delete by previous owner along with undercarriage being sprayed to inhibit further rust. What I have done in the last 25K? interior and headlight bulbs changed to LEDs, added KO2s, New front sway bar links, timing belt, heater T’s, new Ebrake, front & rear brake rotors/pads replaced, new radiator, new alternator, new battery, replaced driver side rear TPMS, new mass airflow sensor, installed cabin air filter, new EVAP canister, replaced 2/6 A/C lines, new spare tire winch and cross bar, replaced passenger and driver side brake lines. Original floor mats and 2nd set of rubber mats. I also have the parts to do a NAV delete for available to next owner. Ive been running GROM VLINE2 but had wanted to replace the whole head unit instead.
The bad: Jersey car for its entire life. There is rust. Check engine light is on due to EVAP leak. Traced this out and needs a new fuel tank. There is corrosion at the top of the tank. Once this is replaced this should clear the error.

More pics available on request.

IMG_8715.jpg

IMG_8863.jpg

IMG_8833.jpg

IMG_8718.jpg

IMG_8836.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom