2000 Land Cruiser Brake Booster Assembly Part Number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can't seem to get brake emergency dash lights to go off so I'm looking to replace the whole brake assembly. I'm looking for the correct part number but I'm finding more than one...this being one of them, 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series Complete ABS Modulator Assembly 47050-60013 but 60012 says that it fits as well...and there are others.
Thanks

IMG_0372.jpg

47050-60012 for a US market vehicle.

Can't seem to get brake emergency dash lights to go off so I'm looking to replace the whole brake assembly. I'm looking for the correct part number but I'm finding more than one...this being one of them, 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series Complete ABS Modulator Assembly 47050-60013 but 60012 says that it fits as well...and there are others.
Thanks

View attachment 2813032
Have you troubleshooted this at all???

Have you troubleshooted this at all???
Symptoms are: all the warning lights are on, no alarms, brakes function normally. Checked all ABS wheel sensors, AUTEL OBD2 says it is unable to establish communication with ECU. Been driving the car since December 2020 and except for the warning lights, everything seems normal. It's just annoying to have the warning lights on. It's a 20 year old car with 174,000 miles and I am concerned that a dealer would just keep changing things until they found the problem.

Try techstream.

Isn’t that what you’re doing, though?
Not yet! Trying to get smarter from other's experiences. So far, have not found any information from anyone that has had close to the same or similar issue experience. Lots of actual failures and pump and accumulator performance issues but none identical so the search continues.

Try techstream.

X2, at least then you should get some diagnostic codes to point you in the right direction. Don't forget to use the proper mini VCI J2534 cable.

X2, at least then you should get some diagnostic codes to point you in the right direction. Don't forget to use the proper mini VCI J2534 cable.
So, if I'm understanding this...I can buy this mini VCI J2534 cable and hook it up to my laptop, install the software that comes with the connector...or download it and I have a great diagnostic tester for my Toyota Land Cruiser?

So, if I'm understanding this...I can buy this mini VCI J2534 cable and hook it up to my laptop, install the software that comes with the connector...or download it and I have a great diagnostic tester for my Toyota Land Cruiser?
Yes…or any other OBDII Toyota/Lexus.

Does your P, N, R lights work? If one of those blown, VSC OFF and VSC TRAC lights come on. I had the same issue and replaced the P bulb and no more warning lights.

Does your P, N, R lights work? If one of those blown, VSC OFF and VSC TRAC lights come on. I had the same issue and replaced the P bulb and no more warning lights.
Thanks.

Yes, my "D" bulb is out. Do you remember if there are any spare bulbs in there? Looks like it's a 90076-04003 bulb.

Most all 100 series D bulbs are out, which has no effect on warning lights. It's the other lights @nissanh referenced, that can affect warning lights.

Stop by any parts store, to see if they can read (free) any codes. If they can't read, be worth having dealership diagnos. You can ask Dealership to cap time, so they don't run up bill.

Clear any codes and see if/what comes back. You can try disconnect battery for 20 minutes.

When/if buying Master brake assembly with or with booster assembly. Use your VIN # to verify PN#. IIRC: 2000 is a split year. Vehicle wire harness is different for one plug (pressure switch).

BTW: Good idea to check (With key on, rapidly pump brake pedal) if audible brake alarm is working.

Most all 100 series D bulbs are out, which has no effect on warning lights. It's the other lights @nissanh referenced, that can affect warning lights.

Stop by any parts store, to see if they can read (free) any codes. If they can't read, be worth having dealership diagnos. You can ask Dealership to cap time, so they don't run up bill.

Clear any codes and see if/what comes back. You can try disconnect battery for 20 minutes.

When/if buying Master brake assembly with or with booster assembly. Use your VIN # to verify PN#. IIRC: 2000 is a split year. Vehicle wire harness is different for one plug (pressure switch).

BTW: Good idea to check (With key on, rapidly pump brake pedal) if audible brake alarm is working.
Thanks. Just did "rapid pump" with key on...then with engine running. Np audible alarms.

Toyota changed the brake assembly(booster/master/ABS module) on the LC/LC mid 2000 production and they are NOT interchangeable. If you replace, you need to look up the correct part number using the VIN number from your truck, not just the year model.
Best of Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom