200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cooper don't make an ISO-Metric 285/65/18 Discoverer AT3 XLT tire. So no, I cannot recommend a RCTIP for those non-existent tires.

If, however, and I'm just guessing here, you mean the LT-Metric LT285/65R18 125/122S Load Range E Discoverer AT3 XLT tire, then yes, I can help you.

The RCTIP for the LT285/65R18 125/122S Load Range E Discoverer AT3 XLT tires on your LX570 is 37psi F/R.

HTH
Yes LT. thanks.

Would the RCTIP be the same for the general grabber ATX in LT285/65R18 125/122S load range E ? Thanks

Not on your LC200, no. RCTIP for LX570 is different from RCTIP for LC200 for the same tire size. This has been discussed many times in the Tire Pressure Recommendation thread.

But, since I have nowhere else to be at the moment, I'll assume you are asking for use on your LC200 and give you an answer.

The RCTIP for the General Grabber A/Tx in LT285/65R18 125S Load Range E on your LC200 is 42psi F/R.

HTH

Not on your LC200, no. RCTIP for LX570 is different from RCTIP for LC200 for the same tire size. This has been discussed many times in the Tire Pressure Recommendation thread.

But, since I have nowhere else to be at the moment, I'll assume you are asking for use on your LC200 and give you an answer.

The RCTIP for the General Grabber A/Tx in LT285/65R18 125S Load Range E on your LC200 is 42psi F/R.

HTH

HTH

Thank you, good to know. Appreciate the quick response. Correct, it’s for my 200 series.

Been through most of this thread and can't find confirmation. Has anyone found a 17" steel wheel that fits? I have 17in Icons on my truck and right now my spare is an 18" steel tundra wheel. My spare is within a 1/4" of the size of the my BFG 285/75s. Not ideal but would get me back to civilization. I'll be getting new tires in the next couple of months and would like to move to a matching spare but don't want to spend the money on another Icon wheel to just sit under the truck and get beat up if I can avoid it. At some point I'll get a rear bumper and go to a 5 tire rotation but for now want to keep it simple.

Been through most of this thread and can't find confirmation. Has anyone found a 17" steel wheel that fits? I have 17in Icons on my truck and right now my spare is an 18" steel tundra wheel. My spare is within a 1/4" of the size of the my BFG 285/75s. Not ideal but would get me back to civilization. I'll be getting new tires in the next couple of months and would like to move to a matching spare but don't want to spend the money on another Icon wheel to just sit under the truck and get beat up if I can avoid it. At some point I'll get a rear bumper and go to a 5 tire rotation but for now want to keep it simple.
Here are the 5x150 17" steelies:
1586798623842.png

Fit confirmed via forum post from Middle east forum member. Best price I could find was around $150 each delivered to WA state.

Does the FJ80 have the same lug pattern as the 200?

Does anyone have the oem front spacer part number on hand? I am terrible at searching and couldn't track it down. Hoping to level out my 16.

Added newly power coated TRD Tundra 18” Wheels, 1.5” hubcentric spacers,
285 65 18 tires
Removed front mud guards, no rubbing

View attachment 2214334
Are these the stock tires on the LC Heritage or some new ones you added? I'm negotiating purchasing one now and after seeing the stock Dunlops I know i wanted to go with something a bit taller in a 275/70/18 with a bit more offroad capability but I think going full K02 or Falken WildPeak would be overkill.

This may have been asked and answered but I came up empty with search and attempting to access the database...
Rock Warrior wheels, 1.25” spacers, Slee KDSS relocation bracket and I am looking to run 295/70/17 Goodyear DURATRAC’s. I have already trimmed my flap extensively for the 34” Coopers I had before but I want to make sure I’ll clear UCA. I think I will but I’d love to know before I pull the trigger.
Also, has anyone has gotten the Tundra TPMS sensors to work that’d be great too. I don’t want to pull the OEM Pacific sensors from the old set but I will if I have to. Spare still has original Pacicific TPMS sensor. Want to clear the light and have that functionality back.
Thanks!
Kevin
Wheaton IL

is there an updated link?
I have tried to view the database for an hour and cannot get access. I have contributed to it in the past. I don't know why I can't get it to open. I am on a Mac, using a google account, tried with chrome and safari.
Thanks and sorry to bother

Also, has anyone has gotten the Tundra TPMS sensors to work that’d be great too.
Wheaton IL
TLC /LX570 uses a different part number, these are not going to work.

This may have been asked and answered but I came up empty with search and attempting to access the database...
Rock Warrior wheels, 1.25” spacers, Slee KDSS relocation bracket and I am looking to run 295/70/17 Goodyear DURATRAC’s. I have already trimmed my flap extensively for the 34” Coopers I had before but I want to make sure I’ll clear UCA. I think I will but I’d love to know before I pull the trigger.
Also, has anyone has gotten the Tundra TPMS sensors to work that’d be great too. I don’t want to pull the OEM Pacific sensors from the old set but I will if I have to. Spare still has original Pacicific TPMS sensor. Want to clear the light and have that functionality back.
Thanks!
Kevin
Wheaton IL

You should have no issues with the UCA with the spacer. Paging @DirtNap as I believe he is running that exact size on RW with spacers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom