200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I removed active suspension and mounted 2inch lift with K-man suspension. 295/70R17 Toyo MT tyres in 9J17 ET-10 rims. Real 33 inch. The rims is not good for this car. ET10 or 20 will be better.
Tomorrow will make serious offroad test!
Next step - 35/12R20 in rims 9J20 ET 25...
IMG_5685.jpg
IMG_5686.jpg
IMG_5687.jpg

How in the world do those not rub...
Don’t get me wrong. I’m glad to hear it.
Just that my 275/65/18s rub slightly. Tread design/block diff I guess. Good stuff. Looks meaty.
I’m not sure, but they don’t. Not even in Low position. This is a LX570 no kdss maybe?

Any of you guys running 18x9 matt black method roost?
I just ordered some from US but i live in NZ so there 5 weeks away to keep shipping cost down
Hoping they dont rub at standard hieght with 285 60 18s
Also anyone got a pics with them on there grey 200?

Here is my info...
275/70/18
diameter 33.43
Falken Wildpeak AT3W
Stock Wheels Toyota LC
No Spacers
No Lift
Tire Pressure 42/42
Rubbing Yes
Front front Mud Flap 2
Wheel Well 2

notes: slight rub. Need to remove front mud flaps and cut/heat form wheel well

Here is my info...
275/70/18
diameter 33.43
Falken Wildpeak AT3W
Stock Wheels Toyota LC
No Spacers
No Lift
Tire Pressure 42/42
Rubbing Yes
Front front Mud Flap 2
Wheel Well 2

notes: slight rub. Need to remove front mud flaps and cut/heat form wheel well
Any pics?

I’ll upload a side profile picture later. This will have to do for now 👍
that’s weird my LX didn’t rub at all until I put 1” spacers on. Same tires and size. Your fronts look as far out as mine with a 1” spacer.
what I did notice is the car felt better on the narrower tire with the spacers installed. I was also on a stock 18” wheel, but the older variety this is pre spacer, so I guess it looks the same. I had no rubbing though.
View attachment 2230332

7D4ED92C-98C0-44B0-8448-C58ADFF09F98.jpeg

2011 LX570
275 70 18 Falken Wildpeaks
No sensor mod
No rubbingView attachment 2219864
No mods at all,
Mounted on 18” Lqnd Cruiser wheels
Ok these didn’t rub until I added spacers. It handled better with spacers but rubbed.
I have since found Rock warrior wheels with BFG 285 70 17 and no rubbing. That 1”made a difference and the ride is quiet.

3048FDAC-5FDB-41D5-8B08-C0A24271EC38.jpeg

curious.... whats the deal with the rock warriors? i am surprised by the enthusiasm for them and am wondering if there's anything beneficial beyond the look that i am just unaware of. i just scored a '11 LX that's been a road queen and i am stoked to get some real tires on it and start a build. i am on 20" lexus rims, so tire choices are more limited than the 17". great inspiration on the thread, and stoked to have the database! thanks for all that effort!

curious.... whats the deal with the rock warriors? i am surprised by the enthusiasm for them and am wondering if there's anything beneficial beyond the look that i am just unaware of. i just scored a '11 LX that's been a road queen and i am stoked to get some real tires on it and start a build. i am on 20" lexus rims, so tire choices are more limited than the 17". great inspiration on the thread, and stoked to have the database! thanks for all that effort!
Forged and 24lbs with the rings and bolts, 21lbs bare. Lighter than anything else reasonably priced. OEM quality and fitment.

I bought c rated tires 33”
The ride is a lot nicer on 17 inch rims with more tire and more air, it is a different kind of ride it’s not sports car ride

1034DF76-AC82-43BF-8917-1D6A7D9E658D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom