200 Series Rear Screen Delete Cover - Group Buy!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TrekboxX

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Edit - covers can be ordered here: 200 series Screen Delete Cover

Rear-seat Video Screen Removal Question

I'll keep the group buy open this month (Feb 2018) only. To keep the thread fairly clean, please pm me to indicate your interest. They will be vacuum molded matte black acrylic. Each set will include mounting brackets and black stainless hardware.

Edit- the USB option is out.

Pricing will be as follows:
10 members - $200 per set
20 members - $175 per set
30 members - $150 per set
40 members - $130 per set

The price after the group buy will go to $250 per set.

Members who are "in":

@Sandroad
@RobRed
@gearguywb
@indycole
@John Albert
@Swampmonger
@doctorres112
@LBridges
@firstlc
@JS22STL
@ekberger
@jmf24
@dnh1
@mikeluce
@TXGooner
@cru1s3r
@James Grant
@nguyent
@sleak
@BuckeyeFan
P.F.
@alsation
@mud400
@axolotl81
@bozochu
@rhllc
H.C.
@ikeb
@3oaks
@LBBLC100
@Fourjen
@SC200
@jgtttrey
@Butzi
@s2000rick
@REZolution
@PONYDOC
@davido06
@Dan Higgins
@thirdparty

Edit 3-23-18: If you missed the first buy, we'll do another one.

LIST #2
@Poupon
@TXGooner
@luke27617
@Emreith
@BWO
@Asolo
@rbegga
@jmlockwood
@55LC
@mikemcd33
@OldGrump
@jacentito
@Sac Cerevisiae
@Snapper194

LIST for 13-15(?) LX version:
@mdrei
@Wulander
@Mecheng03

Subscribe to this thread so you will get updates!

Here are some pics of the prototypes in clear for testing and a black final design (minus USB hole at this point).

David

IMG_0261.JPG
IMG_0293.JPG
IMG_0295.JPG
View attachment 1625747

1BAB4B4D-3BE0-4C41-864A-807627A73B1D.jpeg

6FDC8DBA-4D87-4FF4-8EC1-19E0F0C30DE5.jpeg
[/USER]

Last edited:
Set or me! NO USB ports.

Last edited:
I’m in for sure.

I'm in as well. With USB

Last edited:
I'm in.

One question, for those wanting to keep the USB access, what are you planning to do with it?

Hey folks,
This is a group buy for a set of covers that will cover the ugly hole in the seat if you remove the rear screens on 2016-17 200 series. Some background can be found here:

Rear-seat Video Screen Removal Question

I'll keep the group buy open this month (Feb 2018) only. To keep the thread fairly clean, please pm me to indicate your interest. They will be vacuum molded matte black acrylic. A 1.5" USB hole will be optional- please indicate if you want the hole for a small additional charge. I will be test fitting the USB this week and will have more info in the days to come. At this point, you will be responsible for getting and wiring the USB outlet. If enough of you want me to provide a turn-key USB kit, let me know. Each set will include mounting brackets and black stainless hardware.

Pricing will be as follows:
10 members - $200 per set
20 members - $175 per set
30 members - $150 per set
40 members - $130 per set

USB holes add $10 per set

The price after the group buy will go to $250 per set.

Members who are "in":

@Sandroad
@RobRed
@gearguywb
@indycole
@John Albert (2 sets)
@Swampmonger
@doctorres112
@LBridges
@firstlc
@JS22STL
@ekberger
@jmf24

Members who have expressed past interest and need to be hounded endlessly:

@cru1s3r
@BennyGP
@Recon Aircrew
@jmlockwood
@TXGooner
@pribilof
@RemoveScreens
@BuckeyeFan
@ikeb
@OldGrump
@alsation
@luke27617
@Yossarian

Subscribe to this thread so you will get updates!

Here are some pics of the prototypes in clear for testing and a black final design (minus USB hole at this point).

David

View attachment 1625744 View attachment 1625745 View attachment 1625746 View attachment 1625747

Nope. I have an 09, but I will forward this thread to those I know that have the later model 200's with the drive-in theater size screens. :cheers:

I'm in.

One question, for those wanting to keep the USB access, what are you planning to do with it?
I have a shallow USB outlet own order (thanks @Sandroad) and will fit it when it arrives. As of now, all I'll do is cut and finish the hole. I'll leave it up to you to order and install, but it should be pretty straightforward.

How are you wiring it in?

Also do the two bolts that hold it in place come with the set or are they already there? I would like to know the size so I can try to order some in black.

You sir, are a rock star! I have hit so many dead ends on this I basically gave up. PM with order details on the way!
-Jason

In for one (1) pair - no USB needed. Thank you SO much!!!

That is a super sexy 200 interior right there :rofl:

David is using my 200 to develop these and a few other cool 200 accessories including a 200 series drawer system he is famous for - @indycole I'm talking to you :steer:

The delete covers are amazing quality and elegant in their simplicity. I don't have a FSM for my 200 yet but we probed some wires in the harness and looks like the larger connector has a constant 12v available so wiring power for a usb should be good to go.

Last edited:
Hi I'm a new member just signed in because I want this set with USB please.

Thank you,

TTN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom