200 series picture thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTF???

Got in the 200 today to run into town and I have a crack spreading across the windshield. No apparent sign of a rock chip or anything hitting it.

Is Toyota OEM replacement glass available? I don't want "Made in China" crap glass.

View attachment 3321813
I just replaced the windshield in my 2021 200 at the dealer. I was explicit about OEM everything, and although it cost me (~$2700), they did a great job and it's just like it was the day I bought it. My crack looked like yours.

I just replaced the windshield in my 2021 200 at the dealer. I was explicit about OEM everything, and although it cost me (~$2700), they did a great job and it's just like it was the day I bought it. My crack looked like yours.
Did your insurance cover any of it?

$2700 for just the windshield??

$2700 for just the windshield??
$2700 included all the labor for the camera calibration / undercoating / nitrogen / etc. It sucks, but it is what it is. I have the factory glass and trim, so I'm happy with it.

Sabine National Forest.

CcQfFBs.jpg

Great pics, were these taken a couple weeks ago when the Canadian fires were burning or is that just your camera exposure?
I am from Boulder and currently live on the front range...curious to know where this trail is. Good looking truck!
Those are dark clouds and a light snow storm in Moab creating that exposure. I live in Boulder as well. That particular photo is on the Kokopeli trail.

$2700 included all the labor for the camera calibration / undercoating / nitrogen / etc. It sucks, but it is what it is. I have the factory glass and trim, so I'm happy with it.
Wow, I guess I'm out of touch...I was thinking an OEM windshield was in the $1500 range. I've got a rock chip from years ago, and scratches from over the years, so I was thinking about replacing it, but I might just learn to live with the scratches. ;)

Wow, I guess I'm out of touch...I was thinking an OEM windshield was in the $1500 range. I've got a rock chip from years ago, and scratches from over the years, so I was thinking about replacing it, but I might just learn to live with the scratches. ;)
I just had Toyota do everything OEM on my front window replacement and it was $1866.

What am I missing? Windshields are covered under car insurance. Free replacement once a year. I’ve done it many times over many cars. They recalibrate safety systems and everything. Help a brother out understanding this massive bill so I can be ready when my 200 shield replacement time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom