200 series picture thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unfortunately, I didn't. I was in a group with other vehicles that weren't capable enough for that one. I've been visiting BBNP for years and still haven't made it to BG. Next time!

We did explore BBRSP some. The wheeling out there is awesome. Did you make it out that way?

No, we ran out of time. :(

Winter wheels on my LC. Running 285/65/18 BF KO2s, solid set-up for Minnesota winters. No rubbing; however this set-up sits deeper inside the wheel wells. Running 285/70/17 BF KO2s on the summer wheels...
Before the snow started flying and MN DOT salted the roads, I sprayed undercarriage with Fluid Film. Easy to apply, will let you know how it worked in minimizing rust.
WinterSummer_LC200.png

Redarc Tow-Pro Elite installed and (3) hitches later I found the perfect balance. 40 gallon LRA tank being delivered next week and then it's off to the wilderness. Wiring National Luna into the Spod tomorrow. Nothing like pulling a $2300 homemade trailer with a spendy landcruiser, LOL.

thumbnail_IMG_4434.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4435.jpg

Redarc Tow-Pro Elite installed and (3) hitches later I found the perfect balance. 40 gallon LRA tank being delivered next week and then it's off to the wilderness. Wiring National Luna into the Spod tomorrow. Nothing like pulling a $2300 homemade trailer with a spendy landcruiser, LOL.

View attachment 2151322

View attachment 2151323
Homemade? That’s awesome!
More photos of that thing please. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom