Events/Trails 200 Series at SEMA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TOO BIG! You'll need a 6" lift to clear rocks!

Do you not need a lift with the ARB bumpers?

I spoke to Man-A-Fre this morning and they said that they are getting the Kaymar rear bumpers in for the 200 series in a few weeks.

They are checking on install prices and times for me.

Do you not need a lift with the ARB bumpers?

I spoke to Man-A-Fre this morning and they said that they are getting the Kaymar rear bumpers in for the 200 series in a few weeks.

They are checking on install prices and times for me.

To run tough trails you need a lift. An ARM bumper is big. That OEM bumper is MASSIVE.

Check out front optional OEM bumper. I guess designing an aftermarket front bumper was not as tough as some thought it would be.

That's some serious pimpin'. The SEMA rig looked way better IMHO.

Now the question is, where did you get the pics, and how can I find out where to order these.
You can see the bumpers here, at the toyota.com.au website. I would first try to get the part number and ask CDan if he might be able to get it here. It is a remote possibility but he has been able to get some overseas parts.

When inquiring with Aussie Toyota dealers, make sure you specify that it is for a Petrol 200 series as the Diesel version might be different.

Search the 100 series section for others who have purchased Australian OEM bumpers.

As for the design being big and bulky, we have to remember the designers are working around certain design/safety parameters. The bumper has to be a certain height from the ground so as to be compatible with other vehicles, no sharp edges/portrusions on the front face (pedestrian friendly), within reasonable amount of weight so to work with stock suspension, etc. For something more "streamlined" you'd need to go aftermarket or custom.

The SEMA website states that this is a display provided by ARB. I'll find the link again confirming that.

Here it is: I'd like to see a picture of the dual tire carrier rear bumper.

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser
Project Exhibited By: Air Locker Inc.
Phone: 425/264-1391
Fax: 425/264-1392
E-mail: lwood@arbusa.com
Powertrain/Drivetrain Type and Modifications: Snorkel system for river crossings
Chassis Type and Modification: ATX Teflon finish 19-inch alloy wheels; BFG tires; enhanced suspension with increased ride height
Exterior Modifications: ARB front bulbar; 12,000-pound Warn winch; dual-pivot rear utility bumper system; custom side sliders; roof rack with tent system and side awning; HID lighting system front and rear
Interior Modifications: On-board heated shower system; custom interior with all-weather-rated textiles and floor coverings
Exhibitor Booth Number: 31027

They couldn't up the wheel size one inch to make the beast roll on dubs? Pathetic. :rolleyes:

I did not see a front locker on the hummer site. The only new vehicles that I have heard of that are available with triple locks are the Heep Rubicon, G-Wagon and Power Wagon. No other vehicles have a front locker availble in the US. I wish the 08 LC would have the option, why not just add it for another 5k in an offroad package or something.

I did not see a front locker on the hummer site. The only new vehicles that I have heard of that are available with triple locks are the Heep Rubicon, G-Wagon and Power Wagon. No other vehicles have a front locker availble in the US. I wish the 08 LC would have the option, why not just add it for another 5k in an offroad package or something.

Hummer has contracted with a private company here in the US. Name is ... ah crap....is......damn. I've seen blurbs about this in Four Wheeler Mag (I think).

A customer can order their new H3, select options (bumpers, front locker, sliders, roof rack, lights, etc) then the vehicle arrives when completed and Hummer backs the warranty on all said options. That's kick ass marketing!

Imagine......ordering one of our 100's from Toyota with it all complete and warranted at the dealer. WOW!

Now that would be sweet.

That would be very nice

also it can be financed that way; by me there is a guy that has 85k h2 fancy wheels, tv etc not much for off roading but they tap into monthly payment. not sure how smart it is to pay for a 85k hummer but people buy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom