Events/Trails 200 Series at SEMA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

twstrchasr and ShottsUZJ100..I have to ask.... is this a REAL hate relationship or just some friends who don't agree?

I am really new here...but am finding that your exchanges have a bit of bite behind them...:doh:

Just wondering..

twstrchasr and ShottsUZJ100..I have to ask.... is this a REAL hate relationship or just some friends who don't agree?

I am really new here...but am finding that your exchanges have a bit of bite behind them...:doh:

Just wondering..

It just really bothers me to no end for someone to be as outspoken as he is but to never have any factual basis to back-up anything! I like Land Cruisers as much as the next guy, hell, I own 2, but this guy is wayyy over the deep end. All he can do is rip every other vehicle, be it a Land Rover, MB, Ford, Dodge, etc.. But the kicker is, he hasn't even owned the vehicles he puts down !! According to him if it has Land Cruiser on it it's without fault. That is both ignorant and arrogant.
;)

ok you 2 knock it off its just like that deisel debate in the other section

what about the camera does it work with all that stuff on the back lets get back to the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok you 2 knock it off its just like that deisel debate in the other section

what about the camera does it work with all that stuff on the back lets get back to the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Backup cam works automatically in reverse. I was surprised how well it looked.

What's up with the apple iphone sales pitch right below this thread, on the 200 thread index ??

With that comment I think I'll tell you to do your own research and draw your own conclusion.

Please understand, I'm not trying to argue with you. Just trying to understand why you believe it to be incredible. I would like nothing more than to see the new LC as an incredible vehicle. Help me out here!

I hope it is incredible. :) I ordered my 200 in March this year and it arrives in two weeks.

I got the Turbo Diesel as we only get an upgraded 4.7L not the 5.7L. This is saved for the Lexus here.

Mine is the Sahara. We get three grades here GXL, VX and Sahara all with the 4.7L or the 4.5L Diesel, in general we pay about AUD$10,000 extra for the diesel.

You wouldnt even consider petrol if you travel outback here as many remote stations only carry diesel to sell to travellers.

I wont pass comment until I have had mine for 6months

Backup cam works automatically in reverse. I was surprised how well it looked.

Yes John, but I think he was asking if the rear camera would still work with the aftermarket bumper/combo installed.

I suppose it depends on where the camera is installed and whether it's view is unobstructed.

Yes John, but I think he was asking if the rear camera would still work with the aftermarket bumper/combo installed.

I suppose it depends on where the camera is installed and whether it's view is unobstructed.

The camera is installed right under the letters A and N in Land Cruiser on the back tailgate.

I don't know if this pic will come out readable, but I was there and snapped this pic of the specs of what was done, I don't have a clue how ARB got on the description, there isn't an ARB part on this rig.
08Namplate.jpg

The project was executed by Off-Road Evolution of Fullerton, CA.

I have to say that after seeing it in person up close it is an awesome rig, my first impressions were to bash the pictures I saw on here and other websites, but I would definitely own one of these! I am very old school and own many vintage Cruisers, and prefer the styling, however this is not as big of stretch from the 100 as I expected, the styling is very nice and I think that most of you will like the new Cruiser. You will never satisfy everyone, and that is OK, it is impossible. I think stock it probably will be a pretty ugly beast, but then again in my opinion most stock vehicles are not that nice looking, this rig in person would impress 98 percent of the Cruiser people in the world. It is well-built and has a super beefy appearance in this aftermarket form, I look forward to owning one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom