200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Before and after

A5313DF3-69BB-4DD2-88E8-6A48274CA217.jpeg

7260BBD5-1C32-476E-9CF3-4DF825A71C9A.jpeg

Looks really tough. Think about pounding the grease cover flat on the front axles so the center caps fit up there. Easy to do.

Looks really tough. Think about pounding the grease cover flat on the front axles so the center caps fit up there. Easy to do.

I thought about doing that for mine, but I reused my caps from the 16" wheels on the front only and its hardly noticeable to me. @Rifle17 you could always reuse your front caps and paint them gloss black to match the wheels.

2001 LC.jpg

I just put these on my 2003. Wheels fit fine of course, but no dice on front center caps. I beat the grease cap flat and the Tundra cap still didn't fit so I tried cutting the center out and it'll fit over the cap, but still has interference with the hub mounting bolts. My old LC caps don't fit either. Suggestions other than going capless? I'm not putting spacers on.

I just put these on my 2003. Wheels fit fine of course, but no dice on front center caps. I beat the grease cap flat and the Tundra cap still didn't fit so I tried cutting the center out and it'll fit over the cap, but still has interference with the hub mounting bolts. My old LC caps don't fit either. Suggestions other than going capless? I'm not putting spacers on.

can you use a small grinder to just clearance the cap in the areas it hits the hub bolts? possible to shoot a picture of the front hub with the wheel on?

can you use a small grinder to just clearance the cap in the areas it hits the hub bolts? possible to shoot a picture of the front hub with the wheel on?

Probably, but IMO it'd look better without the caps at all than with cut up caps. Spacers may be the only decent option.

Stock center caps with Lexus Emblems. They were $28 for a set of 4 on eBay. I wasn’t sure they would fit well. But they were the exact Same size as the Toyota Logo.

Love this look with the TRD pro wheels. Just bought a set! How much did it cost to powder coat your wheels? I'm looking on eBay but not sure I've got the right emblems. Please point me to the link for where I can get these emblems. Thanks

Love this look with the TRD pro wheels. Just bought a set! How much did it cost to powder coat your wheels? I'm looking on eBay but not sure I've got the right emblems. Please point me to the link for where I can get these emblems. Thanks

How much are the TRD Pros wheels running. I would like to get a set but the LX470 I just got has way more maintenance needed that I was thinking so need to take care of that first.

I thought about doing that for mine, but I reused my caps from the 16" wheels on the front only and its hardly noticeable to me. @Rifle17 you could always reuse your front caps and paint them gloss black to match the wheels.

View attachment 1843538
Why not just use the caps from your 16" wheels for the rear to match the front? It looks a little silly with the mismatched front and rear center caps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom