20 years after I bought my 80 I bought another one (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
At least pretty close to an 80.

I have really been looking for an 100 series to replace my 2003 sequoia that we use for family road trips. But I saw the ad for this one, went to Cave Creek and drove it, couldn't stop thinking about it for two weeks and finally broke down and bought it. My son really wanted me to get it.

I don't know how many people saw the ad because it didn't say "Toyota" or "Land Cruiser" anywhere.

The minus--- I probably paid too much given market trends and the future of gas prices. No lockers. Not my favorite color. And it has a valve cover gasket leak, and needs the front axle sealed up. And a 100 series probably would have fit my needs better.

The pluses --- 1 owner. 138k miles. Spent most of its life in Arizona as the winter vehicle for a doctor and his wife. Mostly serviced at Bell Lexus. The interior looks nearly new. And it sure drives nice.

Jared

Lexus LX 450 1.jpg

Lexus LX 450 2.jpg

Lexus LX 450 4.jpg

Lexus LX 450 7.jpg

Lexus LX 450 8.jpg

I like it. Looks just as good in person

That’s gorgeous! Congrats!

Very good looking LX450. Congrats!

I have really been looking for an 100 series to replace my 2003 sequoia that we use for family road trips. But I saw the ad for this one, went to Cave Creek and drove it, couldn't stop thinking about it for two weeks and finally broke down and bought it.
My son really wanted me to get it.
Did your wife believe your son really wanted you to get it?

Love the color, really awesome find!

Very good looking LX450. Congrats!

Did your wife believe your son really wanted you to get it?

Good question-- she was probably skeptical, but since the Son has now washed it several times she probably believes it now.

Plus the Son keeps making offers to "buy" it from us and then "lease" it back to us-- in a way makes sure he ends up with it in a few years. Smart kid.

Jared

Smart kid indeed!

Good question-- she was probably skeptical, but since the Son has now washed it several times she probably believes it now.

Plus the Son keeps making offers to "buy" it from us and then "lease" it back to us-- in a way makes sure he ends up with it in a few years. Smart kid.

Jared

23 Movies That Aged Poorly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom