2 F CRANKSHAFT AND BEARINGS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kiley7483

New project
Threads
Ok I recently tore down my new 1975 2f fj40 project I have been so excited about. I have built a 40 before but never a all original rig. The crankshaft has already been turned so I have just decided to buy a crank and bearing set. I need some advice from the best cruiser forum on earth in my opinion. I priced one today out of NV 695 plus shipping from. MAN A FRE does that sound about right to yall. Please let me know. Thanks in advance

The crankshaft has already been turned

Can you not turn a crankshaft more than once? Or has it already been turned to the max?
700 bucks for a crank is pretty good from MAF, but the shipping will probably be another 700 bucks...

I don't know anything about Toyotas I do know the mains have been turned 20 and the rods 30 on this particular crankshaft that is what is marked on bearings and crank. The bearings are ate up so bad the oil holes them are gone. I talked to Cameron at Mosley motors today in Menphis trying to get this crank I have turned or some info on it. He suggested a guy in Mississippi which isn't really familiar with 2f parts. There is no one in this part of the country that knows anything about these machines. That I know of any way. So I call MAN A FRE. if you know of anyone closer to me that knows anything about them please let me know. Also I guess Man a Fre is a strait u place business right. Thanks for ur time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom