Parting Out 2 1984 fj60's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking for the bracket that holds the temp sensor for the carb cooling fan. it mounts to the intake manifold back near the firewall. will send pm. thanks.

Looking for a hood, both fenders with inner fender, radiator core support, headlight buckets, valance, and grill. Basically the whole front clip..

Looking for a hood, both fenders with inner fender, radiator core support, headlight buckets, valance, and grill. Basically the whole front clip..

Helllooooo?

I have two 1984 fj60's that I am parting out, I also have them listed locally some parts are already spoken for, i will take pics of items requested, I am also open to trades, I am located in New Mexico but am willing to ship, I am currently building my 15 year old son a fj 60 and purchased these as donors but never used them, but motor and trans from tan lc

I was unable to load pics from my phone to site
I am in need of two front seat belts! I have a 1983 FJ60 and both of the recoil mechanisms do not work. Thank you!

Do you still have the rear bumper, & if so, is it in good shape? How much shipped to 15232?

I need a clean transmission tunnel cover, the part that screws into the tunnel. Let me know. Thank you.

I am looking for a good condition fuel filler neck for an fj60/62. I already have a buggered up one, and would like one that is NOT buggered up...will need to be shipped to 93722 and I can email a ups label...

I need AC compressor mounting hardware. Do you have any of that?

Need dash part...some 60's have it and some do not. Here is what I need:

Small face plate on dash by driver right knee and just below green 4wd light, where one could install a 'aux' switch.

Price to 93513.

Thanks, John

Looking for the metal piece that goes from the DS fender and holds the PS return line.
082-vi-L.jpg

and number 17 and 28, for holding tension on the smog pump.
048G2-L.gif

Shipped to 91340
Thank you.

Front bump stops?

I have two 1984 fj60's that I am parting out, I also have them listed locally some parts are already spoken for, i will take pics of items requested, I am also open to trades, I am located in New Mexico but am willing to ship, I am currently building my 15 year old son a fj 60 and purchased these as donors but never used them, but motor and trans from tan lc

I was unable to load pics from my phone to site
need the 2 passenger side doors + passenger side front fender, probably drivers side front fender just got hit by an elderly lady talking on her cell phone and took a right turn from a left lane slamming me against a Yukon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom