1st Annual LLK Crawfish Boil, May 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was good seeing everyone today. We had fun and the kids had a blast! :bounce:
Thanks to Mike, Deryl and whoever else had a hand in organizing this event.:clap:
Here are some pictures of the kids from today:

LLK Crawfish Boil

Seriously Erick? Peeling crawfish for the better half, feeding them to her and now this? Wrestling a pelican? If there's no pics of this it didn't happen!

It was great seeing everyone today. I would like to thank everyone who came out and especially to those who helped to make this a great 1st Annual LLK Crawfish Boil!! :clap: unfortunately, I goofed and this was also supposed to be our meeting. I will send an email out to every one in a day or 2 with what was going to be discussed. One thing I would like to mention is thanks to Champagne Beverage and Integra Lending for their donations to help make this event possible.

I was drunk and the scars are still there... as far as pictures i think everyone was diding that i was getting wooped up on by a bird.... but it gets better... we were talking like aussie wild boys... it was bad bad bad bad...

DSC_0861-8.jpg

DSC_0864-4.jpg

DSC_0860-6.jpg

DSC_0858-8.jpg

DSC_0862-7.jpg

Daniel and I had a great time also. Thanks to everyone who helped organize it and to all the were there. it was a great outting. Can't wait for the next one.

had a great time at the first .of am sure of many LLK boils:)

will do it again next year!

to all that made it what it was:cheers::clap:

Great pics Mike and J. Sometimes my job sucks, i need to go to grad school ;)

Great pics Mike and J. Sometimes my job sucks, i need to go to grad school ;)

nope, I went to plenty of school, work still sucks sometimes :(

I didn't finish up till about 2 on Saturday and by that time I didn't feel like doing much of anything

Glad you made it out Isaac. You know, you can join our little band of merry Toyota fanatics if you feel like it......... :idea:

I have been meaning to join. I also need to rejoin BSLCA.

Mike, thanks for the hookup with the cruiser parts. I spoke with the guy and the deal is in the works.

Great pics guys. It was certainly a fun time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom