1st Annual LLK Crawfish Boil, May 2012 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone has a canopy they can bring, we may need extras......even Erick's pink one will work. Also, please bring enough chairs for your family. There are picnic tables with seats but no other chairs. Also, if you have any kids games, bring those too. I am trying to get the washers game from my boss. It's a lot of fun. Anyone have one of those bean bag toss games or the like?

If anyone has a canopy they can bring, we may need extras......even Erick's pink one will work. Also, please bring enough chairs for your family. There are picnic tables with seats but no other chairs. Also, if you have any kids games, bring those too. I am trying to get the washers game from my boss. It's a lot of fun. Anyone have one of those bean bag toss games or the like?

The boil isn't at a pavillion? We can bring our canopy and our chairs ;)

Unfortunately, the only worthwhile pavilion is reserved for the next millennium starting last year. :censor:

So, we will be just behind the pavilion where we have easy access to the bathrooms and the kiddie water playground. :clap:

I'll help you carry your stuff over if you need me to. No bikes allowed.....at least for Ms. Jean. :lol:

Unfortunately, the only worthwhile pavilion is reserved for the next millennium starting last year. :censor:

So, we will be just behind the pavilion where we have easy access to the bathrooms and the kiddie water playground. :clap:

I'll help you carry your stuff over if you need me to. No bikes allowed.....at least for Ms. Jean. :lol:

Sooo happy bikes are banned :flipoff2:

1. Mike - 4 - 2 crawfish / 2 other
2. Deryl- 4 - 1 Crawfish/ 3 other
3. Hodges - 2 and the kiddo - 2 eatin crawfish
4. Paul n Jean- 2 crawfish
5. Kevin- 3 no crawfish
6. John - 5 - 3 crawfish - 1 crawfish, burgers, hot dogs and anything else edible, 1 small chunks of burgers and dogs
7. Jonas- 4 - 2 crawfish / 2 small children(we will bring food for them)
8. Brad - 2 crawfish
9. Erick and haley - 2 crawfish
10. Bart - 2 Crawfish (I am special I skip to 10)
11. Matt - 3 - 1 crawfish, 1 burger/dog/other (like Jonas I'll bring food for my little critter)
12. John and family- 2 crawfish, 1 kids meal.
13. Greg + 1 - 1 crawfish
14. Paul S. - 3 crawfish
15. Layton - 1 crawfish
16. Lance + 4 - 5 crawfish

Hey Mike or anyone. Do you know if there is cell phone service at Fontainbleu park? I'd like to inform our dog sitter if we could be reached or not :)

that's an interesting thought, can we bring our animals to the park? I mean, I know they would probably need to be leashed, but Simone would probably love an outting. :)

that's an interesting thought, can we bring our animals to the park? I mean, I know they would probably need to be leashed, but Simone would probably love an outting. :)

Yes one can bring a pet as long as it stays on a leash. They ask when you reserve a site if there are pets or not. The only time pets are not allowed is if they are aggressive.

They do not allow them in any buildings tho.

Do I still count as a member?

:pSue and Captain - 1 crawfish

1. Mike - 4 - 2 crawfish / 2 other
2. Deryl- 4 - 1 Crawfish/ 3 other
3. Hodges - 2 and the kiddo - 2 eatin crawfish
4. Paul n Jean- 2 crawfish
5. Kevin- 3 no crawfish
6. John - 5 - 3 crawfish - 1 crawfish, burgers, hot dogs and anything else edible, 1 small chunks of burgers and dogs
7. Jonas- 4 - 2 crawfish / 2 small children(we will bring food for them)
8. Brad - 2 crawfish
9. Erick and haley - 2 crawfish
10. Bart - 2 Crawfish (I am special I skip to 10)
11. Matt - 3 - 1 crawfish, 1 burger/dog/other (like Jonas I'll bring food for my little critter)
12. John and family- 2 crawfish, 1 kids meal.
13. Greg + 1 - 1 crawfish
14. Paul S. - 3 crawfish
15. Layton - 1 crawfish
16. Lance + 4 - 5 crawfish

Brian, of course you are still a member. And glad to hear Sue will be joining us.

Bart, as Ms. Jean stated pets are fine as long as they are leashed.

And Ms. Jean, cell service works at the park. This is not in the middle of no where like Lake Fausse. :lol:

Brian, of course you are still a member. And glad to hear Sue will be joining us.

Bart, as Ms. Jean stated pets are fine as long as they are leashed.

And Ms. Jean, cell service works at the park. This is not in the middle of no where like Lake Fausse. :lol:

Thanks Mike :)

that a joke, or did y'all forget a box and coming back down?

Ha! Actually, Sue and Captain still have a ton of packing to do. I'm expecting them in mid-June. Hence two weekends of camping and wheelinin in three weeks of living in CO. :)
She hijacked my account and signed up for the Boil. I'm really glad she's going to make it even if I can't. Y'all have fun!!

Ha! Actually, Sue and Captain still have a ton of packing to do. I'm expecting them in mid-June. Hence two weekends of camping and wheelinin in three weeks of living in CO. :)
She hijacked my account and signed up for the Boil. I'm really glad she's going to make it even if I can't. Y'all have fun!!

its all clear now!

good deal, enjoy that CO air for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom