1st Annual LLK Crawfish Boil, May 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

glad to hear Sue will make it. Simone will love playing with Cap't!

Sadly, making the crawfish boil is not looking so good. Lots of work got piled on and have a friends graduation party most of Sunday.

how late is everyone planning on staying on saturday? alex really wants to go, but she doesnt get home from work till around 2pm...that would put us getting to mandeville around 3-3:30. so i was thinking about just riding solo with zoey.

how late is everyone planning on staying on saturday? alex really wants to go, but she doesnt get home from work till around 2pm...that would put us getting to mandeville around 3-3:30. so i was thinking about just riding solo with zoey.

Paul and Jean are spending the night :D

I have to leave no later than 5, probably more like 4:30. Hope you can make it.

Some of us will be there all night as we are camping there. I think they close the gates to the park at 10pm. The crawfish will be there between 11:30am and 12pm but everyone is welcome to show up as early as you want. We will need some help getting things set up and then help with clean up afterwards. We will also need some help with bbq'ing the hamburgers and hotdogs too. But since the crawfish are coming boiled, we can mostly sit around and enjoy the day. :clap:

I'd be more than happy to man the grill. I feel so comfortable when in front of one.

ONE LAST REMINDER........

This event is definitely shaping up. Just to make sure everyone is on the same page, we will be providing crawfish, jambalaya, hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone. It will be a BYOB and soft drinks event and we are asking if members can bring some desserts or side dishes. Bring bathing suits or a change of clothes for the kiddos as there is a water play area not far from where we will be. And just so there are no surprises, there is an addmitance fee of $1 pr person at the gate of the park. We have nothing to do with that. I will have t-shirts and decals with me if anyone wants some.

I will see some of you this evening and the rest of you all tomorrow. :clap:

We may not make it till after lunch, I am going to need to work tomorrow morning. Hopefully won't go to far past noon and we'll make it out there for 1-2ish. Don't know if you can adjust food numbers still Mike.

Ok guys this is going to be fun. There is a crawfish cookoff going on there also. It will be held down by the beach. When you come into the park get a map and we are located next to the pavilion. Typically there is no parking next to the pavilion but with all the crowds going to be out there Im sure we can park right by the pavilion. If they ask us to move we will move.

PLEASE pitch in an help with games, cooking or cleaning up. We all bailed on Mike last weekend at the meet and greet and he had to clean everything up by himself. I'm equally to blame but at this event we will need all the help we can get.

Dont forget kids and adults games and get ready to have fun!

Sorry to miss it... ya'll have a good one

Bx

beach cruiser said:
Y'all have a great time today! I know Sue and Captain are excited to be going. I'll be hereTrailDamage.com - Metberry Gulch thinking of you all!:D

I have half the mind to drive up there and show you how to wheel!

beach cruiser said:
I dare you! :)

DANGIT! I cant pass up a dare... thats how i ended up with a funny story about wrestling a pelican...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom