1st annual Copper State Cruisers Pot Luck! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guess I missed the last post. And I also guess he'll be changing his travel plans to be arriving in Phoenix at noon rather than midnight... if'n he knows what good fer him anyway.

BMAN said:
Guess I missed the last post. And I also guess he'll be changing his travel plans to be arriving in Phoenix at noon rather than midnight... if'n he knows what good fer him anyway.

I was thinking more like showing up at Phil's around 2-3-am while the party was still going strong :bounce: :bounce2:

desertdude said:
I was thinking more like showing up at Phil's around 2-3-am while the party was still going strong :bounce: :bounce2:

WORD

Expecting?

fokin Congrats Dude!

Just have the baby in the hospital drive thru, then swing on by!

Our daughter was only 2 weeks old at the last meet.

Moms and newborns LOVE this stuff!

speaking of newborns we are off to the hospital today to serve the eviction notice to the little guy...wish us well.

Best of luck Rob. Hope everything turns out alright.

Thanks Juan!!

desertdude said:
Congratulations to all you new dads - remember the kids get all the toys :)

You mean I have to give away my LC and my guns:doh:

Congrats on the new baby!

Yeah, we're birthing at home, and I'm gonna be here to catch. Our midwife is right down the road so that's cool. It's gearing up to be an awesome event, and I don't want to have any distractions. Positive comments only please.
Congradulations Cark!

hey rush they are slippery suckers when they come out (did it twice) put something soft on the floor in case you miss!!!:cheers:

Howdy! Hey, the 28th is good for me.:grinpimp: I'll be bringing my favorite co-driver:princess: and her best batch of baked beans smoothered in smokey bacon.:bounce: I even picked up a trinket for the club raffle today. :hillbilly John

If its anything like the maternity ward at the Cottonwood medical center - Bring ear plugs! :idea:

We were there over night, but our daughter was born within about 2 hours of getting to the hospital.

The entire 24 hours we were there, it sounded like people were starting eachother on fire in the other 10 rooms..... :eek:

My wife had her epidural, and the only sounds heard were

"Ok, push....keep pushing"
"Ughh..."
"Here she is, wave hello!" (he waves baby's arm)
"One more......"
"Ugh..."
"There you go!"
"Mom laughs as he lays the baby on her chest"

Seriously.....after all the noise from the other rooms, everyone in our room, just looked around confused for a few seconds....and then got back to work.

BMAN said:
I don't take issue with bumping to the 28th if it means that more members will be present. When is Phil in Hawaii?

Can't make the 28th. I'll have to catch next year's. :frown:

I'm in for me +2 (maybe, you know how 16 year olds are) and I will bring an appetizer. Chili cheese and chips. Looking forward to it.

BMT said:
I'm in for me +2 (maybe, you know how 16 year olds are) and I will bring an appetizer. Chili cheese and chips. Looking forward to it.

You were pushin all hard at the meeting like you had some secret recipe you were gonna share and all you come up with is friggin Fritos? What's wrong with you boy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom