1st annual Copper State Cruisers Pot Luck! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
No you will not be getting lucky cause you scored pot... It's a Pot Luck, which means if you're gonna show up you best bring a dish with some food in it to share with all your wonderful CSC bretheren (NO GREEN BEAN CASEROLES PLEASE).

The Skinny:

When- Saturday 2/11/06

Where-TBD

Why- 'cause some of us need to prove to our wives and children that we actually do hang out with a bunch of guys we met on the internet and it's not just a ploy to get out of the house once a month on a Friday night for the past year and a half to spend time with that chick you've been hooking up on the side with that you met on Myspace.

What do I bring?- You, your better half (don't kid yourself you know she's better than you in every way, except maybe changing a birfield on the trail, in which case you're only better 'cause you have experience doing it and she hasn't tried yet cause you're scared she's better at that too. That is of course unless you're a she which means that you're better anyway, unless you're better half is also a she which makes it a stalemate and both of you are totally cool), the kids, something for you and your clan and anyone else you brought enough for to drink, and a dish to share with everyone.

I'll work up a signup list for every one, including but not limited to:

Main dishes:
Bman +3

Side dishes:
CodyRx7 and Nikki
Cantinero+1

Deserts:
Juan and Diego +2?

Snacks:
BMT +2 (FRITOS)
Post up here if you'll be attending and the # of guests you plan to bring along with your choice of dish to bring. I'll keep a running tab here in this post.

Last edited:
Sorry, can't make it. January's and June's are always bad for me, inventory. :crybaby:

Count me in plus 1.

Not sure on a dish yet.

This is a great idea, I'll be there with my son Diego for sure, I may be able to talk my wife and daughter who hate wheeling to come, I'll let you know as we get closer. Sign me up for desert, Costco apple pies always go over well.

Dammit Rhino, I was thinking to reserve the parking spot directly in front of Mr. hummer's house for your piggy!:mad: Maybe you can drop it off at Phil's and we can roll it out to it's place of honor at the proper time?:bounce:

Not to worry Bman, I will be there with green bean casserole, rice cakes and tofu for your dinning pleasure!:cheers:

I'll mark it on my calendar and cancel the date with the hot chick from MySpace.

Nikki will cancel her date with a hot chick from MySpace too...well no, we'll just reschedule that.

I dunno where LCP lives yet, so someone can either post directions, or we'll probably just end up really lost and trying to apologize to the girls we ditched from MySpace...

So, I'd guess just the 2 of us, and some Safeway antipasto salad or something.

now you see the problem already starting with the store bought food stuffs, its supposed to be homemade folks!!!. how bout you move it back a week and charge $5 a head for me to cater a BBQ cookout style dinner? well ok maybe not.

Or push it back a week then I can go to!

MaddBaggins said:
Or push it back a week then I can go to!

Pushing it back a week would encroach on our buddies from Tucson's meet, and Phil will be in Hawaii, maybe not a bad thing, we could trash his house while he is gone!:D

CodyRx7 said:
I'll mark it on my calendar and cancel the date with the hot chick from MySpace.

Nikki will cancel her date with a hot chick from MySpace too...well no, we'll just reschedule that.

I dunno where LCP lives yet, so someone can either post directions, or we'll probably just end up really lost and trying to apologize to the girls we ditched from MySpace...

So, I'd guess just the 2 of us, and some Safeway antipasto salad or something.

Maps, directions, gps waypoint coordinates, etc. will be posted as needed when we get closer to the event.

No need to ditch the hot chicks from MySpace, just bring them along, call it a gang date?:D

Tools R Us said:
Pushing it back a week would encroach on our buddies from Tucson's meet, and Phil will be in Hawaii, maybe not a bad thing, we could trash his house while he is gone!:D

I mean push it to the 28th. The Tucson meet that I won't be attending anyway is on the 13th.

I don't take issue with bumping to the 28th if it means that more members will be present. When is Phil in Hawaii?

BMAN said:
I don't take issue with bumping to the 28th if it means that more members will be present. When is Phil in Hawaii?

You know, it might be more fun to have it at Phil's house when he is not there :)

Jared

OK DONE! it's the 28th now. Also changed is there WILL be a normal 3rd Friday Sonic Cruise for those who would still like to attend and also for those who might just show up. There will however be NO new club business discussed.

OK put me and Zoe down and my wife will try to get that day off. That probably won't happen though since she has to get the 2 previous saturdays off to cover me while I do inventory.
Put us down for snacks since we will be coming about 2hrs or so. Chips and dip?

desertdude said:
Sratch that last post - I was just informed we land back from Maui midnight on the 28th...

...Bummer

HUH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom