1st annual Copper State Cruisers Pot Luck! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

haha no @&@&@&@& lets all just bring chips and salsa to make it easy:rolleyes: ,,, me i think i'll do up some hawaiin BBQ chicken, some good grilled vegies and maybe even fajitas. oohh wait maybe a big ass pot-o-chili.

Jonathan and I are in. I'll be making a side dish. Yaaay party! :cheers:

I'm not a member (yet) but I could join at this shindig if not sooner. I am TENTATIVE for 5 (2 Adult 3 children) and if my bride can figure out some sort of Mexican dish, that is what we will bring. Those of you with high cholesterol need not apply, Just ask BMT or Eric D or Steve H.

She'll make what she made for BMT's birthday dinner.

I will firm up by the 14th.

:cheers:
Dave

Last edited:
CONFIRMED
We will be attending for sure and joining at that time if possible. My wife will be making her famous Sour Cream Enchiladas that Eric (AZCruzinLX450) states emphatically "I'd slap my Momma for some of those"

See You there.

:cheers:
Dave

Last edited:
The wife little one and I plan on coming...not sure what we will be bringing yet.

I didn't say anything about fritos! There are no fritos involved. O.K. I will also bring a main dish. Happy. :flipoff2:

Due to location problems anew date is being set for 2-11-06! The actual location TBD check here for updates!

Okeedokee.

If we do this at a local park we will need to get an alcohol permit wich is about $50. What do you guys think?

If I make it, I won't be drinking either.

I only drink energy drinks like Rockstars or NOS, or Redbull......and there's no permit for those required .....yet.

Bman count me in for the permit whether I'm there or not.

A BBQ without a couple of cervezas... is like wheeling without dirt, or a genteman's club without female dancers. What's the point in doing it?? That's just blasphemy I tell you, complete blasphemy!;) ;) Oh, and it's wrong too.:grinpimp:

The permit is $12.50 if done at a Phoenix park, but Phoenix does not reserve Ramadas.
$50 is for Desert Breeze, you can reserve a Ramada at Desert Breeze
I did not check anywhere else.

Can someone else check out a park near them? Maybe the West Valley, Mesa or Scottsdale?

What about having it out in the desert?

Ken

Bigbeast said:
What about having it out in the desert?

Ken

That's crazy talk, drive my :princess: on dirt roads? The next thing you know folks would be driving on rocks and that would be way too close to wheelin!:eek: Better to just have it at sonic.:D

I don't think the coves require an alcohol permit and there are heads at Butcher Jones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom