Hilux 1KZ conversion RHD LN106 project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Geez at 10 to 20k I should start filling containers (!) typically in Aus anywhere 2-12k AUD what that, 1.3 to 9k USD ?
Australia is pretty backed up and expensive to ship for the majority of this year, about 3k usd per truck, then fees and registration of truck adds up to another 1k$+ and then add 25% tariff on truck when its imported. So you're easily at 15k before really addressing any issues with truck and upgrades.

Yeah but how do you say no to this little beauty :)

H103.png

Last edited:
Geez at 10 to 20k I should start filling containers (!) typically in Aus anywhere 2-12k AUD what that, 1.3 to 9k USD ?

Australia is pretty backed up and expensive to ship for the majority of this year, about 3k usd per truck, then fees and registration of truck adds up to another 1k$+ and then add 25% tariff on truck when its imported. So you're easily at 15k before really addressing any issues with truck and upgrades.

I'd love an '84 ~ '88 double cab for that kind of price!

It looks even better now its home with the canopy off ! The canopy can go with it when its sold, it just looks better for a sale without it.....
But there they are side by side :)

h300.jpg

h301.jpg

h302.jpg

H303.jpg

And if anyone in Aus wants a nice red SR5 RN106 Hilux let me know it will be up for sale soon.....!

Sold :)

h204.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom