SOLD 1999 100 series landcruiser/ lx470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in front and middle skid plate. Also factory jack and accessories. Shipped to 77384. Thanks!

If the A/C controls are the 3 rotary I'd be interested in the whole bezel with controls and pigtails. Let me know something please.

Any chance you would ship the front passenger side window switch to 66441?

If the climate controls are gone, I'd take just the pig tails if they are available ?

I have a 1999 landcruiser 100 series I’m parting out. Front passenger side collision. Located on Big Island in Hawaii. Most everything is available. 250k miles on vehicle. Everything in perfect working order before accident. Lmk if you need something and we can talk. Keep in mind my location if larger items are needed as shipping and timeframes are more.

Drivers Rear tail light? Don’t need the one on the hatch, just the fender.

Can you Pm me a price on the engine, transmission, transfer, complete wire harness, charcoal canister, original key/key transponder. Thanks,
Jen
Can you Pm me a price on the engine, transmission, transfer, complete wire harness, charcoal canister, original key/key transponder. Thanks,
Jen
Sorry about no response. I haven’t received any notifications on almost all responses. I do have all you asked for if you’re still interested.

Looking for a rear wind/dust deflector. Price and shipping to 85032
Thanks
Sorry not received notifications on these messages. Air box was bro
I have a 1999 landcruiser 100 series I’m parting out. Front passenger side collision. Located on Big Island in Hawaii. Most everything is available. 250k miles on vehicle. Everything in perfect working order before accident. Lmk if you need something and we can talk. Keep in mind my location if larger items are needed as shipping and timeframes are more.
Sorry to many for no response. Not sure why but did receive couple notifications but many did not. If you message on mud forum and don’t hear from me try my email direct. Ianbrown_artworks@yahoo.com. For those who messaged earlier without response if you still need parts message me again. Sorry again.

Looking for a rear wind/dust deflector. Price and shipping to 85032
Thanks
Sorry not received notifications on these messages. Air box was bro
Sorry to many for no response. Not sure why but did receive couple notifications but many did not. If you message on mud forum and don’t hear from me try my email direct. Ianbrown_artworks@yahoo.com. For those who messaged earlier without response if you still need parts message me again. Sorry again.

Fog Lamps if available. Shipped to 93420. Thanks.
I do. I can’t post pics on this forum for some reason. Send me email or text info and I will send pics. I think one has a cracked housing so this may not work for you anyway. Lmk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom