SOLD 1999 100 series landcruiser/ lx470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1999 landcruiser 100 series I’m parting out. Front passenger side collision. Located on Big Island in Hawaii. Most everything is available. 250k miles on vehicle. Everything in perfect working order before accident. Lmk if you need something and we can talk. Keep in mind my location if larger items are needed as shipping and timeframes are more.

I need a drivers side mirror. PM me a price shipped to 95380.

Can you Pm me a price on the engine, transmission, transfer, complete wire harness, charcoal canister, original key/key transponder. Thanks,
Jen

Do you have a drivers side outer rear tail light.An the driverside rear trim piece the one that goes from fender well to under tail light

NO 1 timing belt cover or any skid plates?

22555524_1441780715918922_931299605427207195_o.jpg

Last edited:
PS headlight shipped to 36571 ???

Can you Pm me a price on the engine, transmission, transfer, complete wire harness, charcoal canister, original key/key transponder. Thanks,
Jen

Um---what are you going to put that in. Your 80? Certianly not your awesome 60

front driver side door glass shipped to 94102?

Um---what are you going to put that in. Your 80? Certianly not your awesome 60
Not for my 80 or my 60. I was thinking more for it in something like this.......
IMG_7698.JPG

I need the airbox assembly or at least the bottom half. Please PM me if available.

Price shipped to 90621 for rear center console cup holder? I'm missing mine, thanks!

Jen
Hey Jen, I have a transmission for sale for a 2002 Lx470. Has 130k on the part. Is in perfect working condition. Part is located in

Last edited:
do you have a center console top?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom