For Sale 1998 lx470 $9250 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1998 lx470...114k miles...$10.5k

1998 Lexus LX 470 with 114k miles. Pewter exterior with tan leather. New DVD dropdown. This is my wifes car but recently the abs light kept coming on and the brakes went out. I replaced the abs pump/MC with a new factory toyota part. That was expensive! The car is in great condition. It is located in Ft. Worth, Texas. The timing belt had not been done to my knowledge. I'm asking 10.5k.
Eric

Last edited:
Location? Texas is a rather large area.

1998 Lexus lx470
lexus3.jpg
lexus2.jpg
lexus.jpg

Thanks for location, great looking rig, if my truck sells and you still have it i am defintely interested. Where in Dallas, any where near Rockwall? Has the 90k service been done?

also interested pending sale of my car. how does the interior look? does it have the rear locker, heated seats? did the '98 have adjustable suspension? thanks

I'm also interested. Please let us know if it is still available or email me at rlv [at] quarles [dotcom]. Thanks.

The LX470 is still for sale...sorta. We are going skiing in a few weeks and we were going to take this vehicle. So i guess it is off the market for a few more weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom