1997 Lexus lx 450 1FZ-FE oil pump leak (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in Monroe Wa. need to oder the oil pump O-ring and main seal. Were is the best place to oder parts form?

shipping now :p

And I got it.

Excellent product and as @NLXTACY always does, packaged nicely, correct item, addressed correctly and ships as soon as is humanly possible (same day in this case). Good job. Shipped it 3 day priority (again excellent).

Then the creatures at the USPS get their hands on it and 11 days later it finally makes it. I bet businesses are pulling their hair out right now. USPS pretty much sucks when we aren't having a pandemic or other excuse for not delivering the mail on time (if they don't lose it altogether). But any extra strain...and it all goes to hell in a hand-basket.

Shout out to Joey though, another great product, made right....shipped out immediately.

Thank You Sir.

Flint.

39mm.jpg

And I got it.

Excellent product and as @NLXTACY always does, packaged nicely, correct item, addressed correctly and ships as soon as is humanly possible (same day in this case). Good job. Shipped it 3 day priority (again excellent).

Then the creatures at the USPS get their hands on it and 11 days later it finally makes it. I bet businesses are pulling their hair out right now. USPS pretty much sucks when we aren't having a pandemic or other excuse for not delivering the mail on time (if they don't lose it altogether). But any extra strain...and it all goes to hell in a hand-basket.

Shout out to Joey though, another great product, made right....shipped out immediately.

Thank You Sir.

Flint.

View attachment 2383264

Yeah this is getting more typical. Unfortunately not everyone is as understanding :(

But I'm glad it arrived and it doesn't suck!

hopefully its not the timing cover o-ring too... i did my oil pump cover and main seal and cleaned everything off (it was an effing mess) and lo and behold there's still a bit of a leak, but understandable for 220k..

hopefully its not the timing cover o-ring too... i did my oil pump cover and main seal and cleaned everything off (it was an effing mess) and lo and behold there's still a bit of a leak, but understandable for 220k..

Had to do my Valve Cover gasket, Dizzy O-ring, Oil Pump Cover seal, Front Main and Low Oil Sensor seal to get mine to stop leaking. Just a very slight leak from my rear main, not enough to drip. Had a lot of oil going down my valve stem seals (replaced those).

316K on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom