1997 hzj75 Pickup Value (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found a super clean HZJ75 Pickup that i'm keen on, but its hard to find the value of these.

Its 1997 with no rust, pickup bed with 211,000 miles, and stack of paperwork. Everything works A/C etc. Doors, gutters, pickup bed, and windscreen solid.

Someone on the same continent as I recall here on the forum bought this one off BaT recently

Not an HZJ but.....

Someone on the same continent as I recall here on the forum bought this one off BaT recently

Not an HZJ but.....

Hey that’s mine!

Option 1: Documented dry climate, garage kept, original frame finish and original paint “no rust”? Running perfectly, needs nothing? Or Option 2: unknown history fresh new glossy paint and new black undercoating “no rust”? Showing signs of delayed maintenance?

Big difference to a discerning buyer.

The latter, “lipstick on a pig” variety seem to be going for around $30-35k these days on BaT. (I’ll resist editorializing on that).

I haven’t seen a clean, documented, all original one change hands recently, but I’d expect it to be higher than that—maybe a lot higher.

In order to answer your question with any degree of relevance I believe we’d need to know a LOT more about the truck.

I found a super clean HZJ75 Pickup that i'm keen on, but its hard to find the value of these.

Its 1997 with no rust, pickup bed with 211,000 miles, and stack of paperwork. Everything works A/C etc. Doors, gutters, pickup bed, and windscreen solid.
Is it officially for sale and if so how much is the asking price? They're fairly rare in the US.

The HZ version will be more valuable than a 3F model. Hard to say what a reasonable number would be. More than I'd be willing and able to pay, no doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom