For Sale 1996 LX450, Nashville, TN-----$11,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

***UPDATE-- WILL TRADE FOR STOCK 80 SERIES PLUS CASH---****

Hey mud,

I have been an avid member for over 10 years and have owned several cruisers: 2 different 80 series, a fj45, a 40, 2 100 series and now a 200 series. You could say it has been a journey! I have found a 60 I want to try and get, but need to unload the 80 first. I have it listed locally but would rather it go to a Land cruiser enthusiast, AKA mud member! I have owned it for about 4 years, and bought it with 196,000 on the clock, and it was stock.

283,000 miles
Head gasket replaced. (PO)
Front/rear main seals replaced (PO)
Front axle recently serviced
4" OME heavy lift with front spacer and rear spacer (1")
Nitrocharger "L" shocks
Front sway bar drop bracket
Caster plates on front arms
35" BFG all terrain tires with matching spare, 70% tread (these tires don't wear out!)
Stock 4.10 gears (or are they 4.11?)
Rear Aussie locker
Front ARB bumper
Quadratec 9,000 lb winch, synthetic rope
Rear 4x4 labs bumper with dual swing arms
Prinsu full length aluminum roof rack
Wagon Gear tailgate storage
Flares and cladding removed
Monstaliner over lower half of rig
Driver seat has been recovered
Passenger front has a tear in it
2nd and 3rd row seats are in great shape

the bad:
6 disc CD changer is not present in the truck, but the Original radio still works. Speakers are original
Body isn't perfect, especially where I filled the holes from the cladding (freaking million of them)
Aftermarket white paint
A few trail dents and dings

I will say this rig drives straight, never lets me down, and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it across country tomorrow. It is set up as a good platform for exploration, and it's not a show truck, and meant to be used for what it is built for. I have had it on trails in the southeast and it is very stable off road, not too tall.

PM me if you want to talk turkey. Fiamma pro awning doesn't come with the truck, as it was a gift from a friend, and I'm keeping it!

$11,000

cheers!

Joel
615-512-3106
G0FrLkqYTqORjM7JTGbugQ.jpg
6Edm0XT6RfeZNHb2pvSctw.jpg

oDybIy8+RBK1Bwpx%roT8A.jpg

UxWYA6uATWaZV78LiNb7Cw.jpg

TZQMqPfSS2mGjC5l7nKDeg.jpg

Last edited:
9CQM9qnOTAGBlS72Xn4rZA.jpg
sW4jQ0BBTMu9mQBWr%egCQ.jpg
IwG8kDtrQrSHE9HBUZu8ig.jpg
MatUNuiTSaq8qEWOPGvT%A.jpg
RtCXBQPXRF+EmY3GJhdRRA.jpg

A few more. I have a Toyota enthusiast buddy that has a shop, will be taking it there Monday for full servicing...

thanks for looking, and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

7D7E39DB-7A83-413E-B18D-85CDE0BB8172.jpeg
10BAA25E-A5AE-44CF-84FC-3A9B8D1EA286.jpeg
Bumping....

Just had new brakes installed, including pads, rotors, calipers, booster ($2,600), Trail gear sliders, and new exhaust from down pipe back, Magnaflow muffler, nice and quiet...

Bump, just passed emissions in TN. Ready for a new owner... Truck is driving great.

Make an offer (or a comment, LOL).

Bump, about to get into a 60 series it looks like, so I may be interested in a trade plus cash for a stock fzj80. My son is nearing 15 and want to get him a stock rig.

PM me if you have a stock rig and want a shortcut to get into an equipped truck...

Bump, Price reduced to $9500

Moving into a 60 series, somebody come get this truck, it runs great

bump, c'mon mud! Great weekend warrior I am selling here...

Motivated seller, in TN

A/C is good, slight power steering box leak, engine itself is very tight, front and rear seals done as well as head gasket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom