1995 80-Series Stock 3rd-Row Jump Seats: What's a Fair Selling Price? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I'm looking to sell my 1995 80-Series stock jump seats. I don't think they were ever used much at all by the original owner, and I pulled them out straight away when I bought the truck. They've just been spending time in storage and in the garage, so I've decided to let 'em go. I won't have any use for them now, as I ended up selling my LC a while ago. They're tan leather and have probably got some scuffs on them from being moved around and such. Just curious what you guys think would be a fair asking price.

I'm planning to list on CL, but if any of you kind folks are local to the Austin, TX area I'd of course give you first dibs. I just don't want to hassle with shipping these bulky things.

D

I’ve given three sets away for free and received one set for free over the years.

FREE

FREE

FREE

Thanks for this thread and the responses. I’ve wondered. Guess I should just get mine out of the way in storage too! They’re pristine, so I’m thinking for a decent bottle of bourbon 😆

“Free” tan seats in San Antonio now!

Average going rate is $100 here in Aus right now. I saw someone else post here about fabricating "new" upholstery for a drivers seat from pristine 3rd row seats though, so that might be something to consider if they're cloth.

I gave mine to the junk yard. I couldn't find anyone who wanted them. The junk yard guy really didn't want them either but took them because I have bought from him in the past.

Free or the dump. I never used mine, and I have lots more storage space. They were eating up space in my garage, so out they went. If my 80 was super minty, I would have kept them, but it isn't super minty, so buh bye.

Well this is odd. I posted a reply here over the weekend about my seats. Offered them up to anyone local for free, or better still, a 12pk of Dr. Pepper, and added a couple of images, but now the post is gone. Even checked back a couple of times for replies, and it was still up, but not any more. Did I break a rule I'm unaware of, or perhaps I'm having trouble operating this spaceship?

Well this is odd. I posted a reply here over the weekend about my seats. Offered them up to anyone local for free, or better still, a 12pk of Dr. Pepper, and added a couple of images, but now the post is gone. Even checked back a couple of times for replies, and it was still up, but not any more. Did I break a rule I'm unaware of, or perhaps I'm having trouble operating this spaceship?
A moderator either moved it to Classifieds or deleted it because it was in the wrong place.

Either way, place a message in the Classifieds section above. Then you'll be OK.

A moderator either moved it to Classifieds or deleted it because it was in the wrong place.

Either way, place a message in the Classifieds section above. Then you'll be OK.
Aaaahhh...I'm blind. I looked for a classifieds section before posting over the weekend and completely missed it! I've posted an ad there! Thanks for the tip!

Por Nada, Gratis

Seriously though... the same 2 people on my local craigslist have been trying to sell there immaculate condition 3rd rows for the past 2 years for $200 and $300.

I gave mine away, the guy offered me a bottle of wine or a 12 pack.

Free or the dump. I never used mine, and I have lots more storage space. They were eating up space in my garage, so out they went. If my 80 was super minty, I would have kept them, but it isn't super minty, so buh bye.
WWKD What Would Keith Do 🤘🤘🤘🤘

I've had mine in the classifieds here for a long time at $200 with no responses. I had them on local Craigslist for $200 for a while and got an offer of $150 which I turned down. I've come to the conclusion that the best place to store them is in vehicle in the up position. That's how to get the greatest combination of space and utility. So I now think it's the 2nd row that's totally worthless - so I have them in storage.

I had a upholstery shop take the leather from my good 3 row seats and patch in my bad spots on front seats. Great use of product instead of throwing away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom