1995 75 series exterior door handles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Following up from your inquiry on Facebook.

Similar... but different.

The OEM versions can be interchanged with some mods. They have different linkage clips and backing trim. Casting is different. They are side specific ie RH and LH

The aftermarket adds linkage clips to both sides so they work LH or RH and they allow either linkage option to work, thus they work for 6x or 7x.

All stuff we stock by the dozen @ Cruiser Outfitters

20230103_191700.jpg

Part Numbers:
EXTH90K00L
- OEM Toyota 7x Front Door Handle - LH
EXTH90K00R - OEM Toyota 7x Front Door Handle - RH
EXTH692307XR - OEM 7x Series Door Handle - Rear RH (Fits only 4dr 76/77/78)
EXTH692407XL- OEM 7x Series Door Handle - Rear LH (Fits only 4dr 76/77/78)
EXTH90K00 - Aft. Front Door Handle 6x/7x (Fits LH or RH)
EXTH6XFLOEM -OEM Toyota 6x Door Handle - Front Left
EXTH6XFROEM - OEM Toyota 6x Door Handle - Front Right
EXTH6XRLOEM - OEM Toyota 6x Door Handle - Rear Left
EXTH6XRROEM - OEM Toyota 6x Door Handle - Rear Right

All are available on CruiserTeq.com to ship as soon as tomorrow :cool:

Buy OEM and buy them now before they disappear forever. OEM toyota on all wear items/things you touch and use multiple times a day... mirrors, switches, handles, seat belts. Buy spares. $120 now is priceless 5 years from now.

Hello,

As mentioned above, 60 Series door handles fit 70 Series doors with modifications.

You can still get 70 Series door handles new.

Spare yourself the fabrication worries and use the correct OEM part.

Juan

The notion of “urgency” is palpable in this discussion….

Seriousness about parts, for a Land Cruiser owner—at whatever end of the crazy spectrum they happen to be on—is important to understand.

The entire automotive world is changing; the notion of parts for 25+ year old vehicles is literally unheard of now anywhere outside of the Toyota Group ecosystem.

Get while the getting is good.

Because things will be changing radically in the service parts and after sales parts support world from Toyota. This transition is inevitable. There is nothing we can do.

^THIS

As opposed to other common models such as 60, 80 and 100 series, it helps somewhat for many items that the 70 series is still in production. The 40 series is kind of unique because it is more of a "classic" so there is a lot of support from both Toyota and outside vendors to bring parts back.

The notion of “urgency” is palpable in this discussion….

Seriousness about parts, for a Land Cruiser owner—at whatever end of the crazy spectrum they happen to be on—is important to understand.

The entire automotive world is changing; the notion of parts for 25+ year old vehicles is literally unheard of now anywhere outside of the Toyota Group ecosystem.

Get while the getting is good.

Because things will be changing radically in the service parts and after sales parts support world from Toyota. This transition is inevitable. There is nothing we can do.
So what you're saying is that I should treat Toyota Parts now like I would silver, gold, or any other precious commodity. Buy now, store, and sell later.

I'm going to have to explain to my wife what a wise investment all my OEM parts actually are. Ha!

So what you're saying is that I should treat Toyota Parts now like I would silver, gold, or any other precious commodity. Buy now, store, and sell later.

I'm going to have to explain to my wife what a wise investment all my OEM parts actually are. Ha!

Hello,

That is a good way to put it.

Juan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom