For Sale 1994 LandCruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser - $6500 Mud Member, $7000 non Mud Member

Full time 4x4, 4.5l 6-Cyl, Automatic, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Upgraded Stereo, Sun Roof, 3rd Row Seats, Burgundy Paint.

The Good:

Body in good condition, fully painted about 5 years ago.

No Rust .

Interior - no rips or tears in seats, carpet in OK shape
A/C blows cold and never has had any issues.

Transmission works good with no issues

Transfer case good, although shifting from 4hi to 4lo is stiff

Center Diff Locker - yep, has one and works

Top have of engine rebuilt in Nov. 2017 at about 230K miles, engine is strong just like when new.

Passed emissions on 7/30/2018

Ready to go another 200K miles

Added/fixed:

185x75x16 BFG KO2’s with ½” (1cm) tread left (probably 65-70% life left), no plugs or patches

Camelback Toyota completely rebuilt Head in Nov. 2017 ($3200) along with:

• New water pump

• New alternator

• New oil pump gasket

• New pesky heater hose

• New radiator hoses

• New radiator

• New head gasket

• New fuel filter
ARB Front Bumper

Badlands 12,000 lbs. Winch with wireless remote

Sliders with CAT skidplate

CB Radio

Kenwood Head Unit (may also let amp and sub go with it).

Additional Range Rover Cup Holder up front.

Performed modification to raise tire carrier 4” up

Replace power steering pump and pressure and return lines

Newer brakes and rotors

Repack front bearings

Replaced brake booster

Aussie Locker in rear axle (have parts to put back to stock if wanted to)

It's in Mesa Az. and currently asking $7000 for non-Mud members, $6500 for Mud Members.

Please see Craigslist add at Toyota Landcruiser - 1994

Would really like to sell this to someone that appreciates Landcruisers.

Last edited:
Nice truck, however what is with the Pep Boys 'bling" on the body?

Dropped price on Craigslist to $7500, but will drop lower for a Mud Member. Send me your offer. Bought something else and need to pay off other bills.

Yes, graphics are just vinel and are removable.

So anyone on MUD interested, I will sell to MUD Members for $6500, don't understand this, mechanically this is sound, good for another 200K miles, ARB with 12K winch, good tires, sliders and I haven't had one person look at it in over 3 weeks. Thought $7500 was a fair price but guess not.

What's with the roof liner? Pretty ugly stains there!

Do you have any before or during pictures of the body/paint job?

Damn, if only this was closer.

Uck

Headliner is some sort of glue blobs that seeped through the liner, liner doesn't sag or anything, maybe it did at one time and someone put this glue on it and pushed it bak in place. But again, just cosmetic issues, mechanically this is sound with a new rebuilt head and all the other goodies.

Sorry, don't have any pictures of before I painted it. I bought this from "Trucks Only" and had it painted 2 weeks later. That back hatch is not the hatch that got painted, slid into a tree and blew out the rear window and bent the window frame above the hatch window, so replaced the entire hatch which was already the red color. Again, cosmetic issues. If I had room, I would just part this out and get more than what I am asking. Just trying to give someone here a great deal.

Also just to say again, it has a rear Assuie Locker, so you will hear clicking when turning, but I have the parts to put it back to stock.

Pending sale. If this falls through I have decided to keep it, took off the decals off, put on a standard radio antenna, cleaned it up more. Tired of these lowball offers of $5000 or less. Deleted craigslist add. Thanks for those that showed interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom