Wanted 1994-97 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

edited 05/17/18 because I'm still looking:

94-97, with less than 200k miles, clean and maintained

Willing to go up to $10k

I know what I'm looking for so if you are selling or thinking about it, please reach out.

WA/OR/CA/ID/ and further for nice trucks

Thanks

-----
03/25/18
Looking for 95-97 80 (LX 450's included) with under 175k miles.

These are my priorities and price drivers. Not every single one needs to be checked off.

• Documented Maintenance
  • Front Axle rebuild done
  • PHH done
  • Clean interior
  • No rust
  • Closer to stock better
  • If any mods, steering and stock heigh lift
  • Don't mind quirky windows, antennas, or messed up seats
Every category above will not pertain to every 80-series for sale. But if you are higher in miles and big PM jobs haven't been done then hopefully you are negotiable. Budget is to stay under $10k.

Prefer to stay within WA, OR, ID, and BC.

Please reach out if you're selling!

------
Jan. 17, 2017
I'm in Seattle but willing to go out of state for an exceptional truck.
Lockers are not necessary for me (but I recognize their value)
I really like the Dark Grey color the most followed by Green or White.
I much prefer cloth, manual seats but this is not super important.
I'd prefer under 200,000 miles but most important to me is maintenance, any big problems taken care of by a pro (Head Gasket issues, etc), records, no accidents, no rust.
I don't mind exterior cosmetic issues but would like the interior to be nice.
I'm open-minded - if there are things to be fixed, I'm willing to get them done.
If you have something you've been thinking about selling, please post or send me a message.

(Oh and I might be willing to go 1994 if it's in very good shape and low on miles...but having airbags does seem nice...)

Last edited:
I'm in Seattle but willing to go out of state for an exceptional truck.

Lockers are not necessary for me (but I recognize their value)

I really like the Dark Grey color the most followed by Green or White.

I much prefer cloth, manual seats but this is not super important.

I'd prefer under 200,000 miles but most important to me is maintenance, any big problems taken care of by a pro (Head Gasket issues, etc), records, no accidents, no rust.

I don't mind exterior cosmetic issues but would like the interior to be nice.

I'm open-minded - if there are things to be fixed, I'm willing to get them done.

If you have something you've been thinking about selling, please post or send me a message.

(Oh and I might be willing to go 1994 if it's in very good shape and low on miles...but having airbags does seem nice...)
There's a fellow with a 1996 in Mercer Island that has one with 172k miles. No lockers. I haven't personally seen it but I spoke to him a while back and seems like an honest guy. You can find his ad on Offer up. It's an app that you can get on your phone. He's selling for approximately $7k

There's a fellow with a 1996 in Mercer Island that has one with 172k miles. No lockers. I haven't personally seen it but I spoke to him a while back and seems like an honest guy. You can find his ad on Offer up. It's an app that you can get on your phone. He's selling for approximately $7k

Wow thank you for the heads up! I never thought to look at OfferUp but will definitely take a look. Are you also looking in the area and did you decide against it?

Wow thank you for the heads up! I never thought to look at OfferUp but will definitely take a look. Are you also looking in the area and did you decide against it?

I am also from Seattle and looking for a Cruiser. I decided to go with the 100, mainly due to what I'll be using it for. Last time I spoke with the owner he was still selling, which was a month ago.

Bump - still looking. Low miles, lockers not necessary, well-maintained and age-appropriate things done such as front axle, knuckles.

Did you find your cruiser? I have a 96 in south Mississippi, good condition. I have spent a ton under the hood and on the interior. I have all the records and receipts. Not low mileage, but recent engine work for $4500. Anyway, if you want to discuss it let me know. Good luck.

PM sent.

bump

bump

expanding criteria to 94-97, less than 200k miles preferred, clean and maintained

Up to $10k

WA/OR/CA/ID/ and further for nice trucks

Quick/easy sale - I know what I'm looking for

I have a factory dark green, '94 fzj80 Triple Locked with 168k on a 3inch iron man lift, 32" MTRs and a Baja Utility Rack. I just moved to New Hampshire, but this is a southern rig. No rust. I don't have time to do with it what I'd like, and it's time to send it on to someone who does.
I have documentation of every service since it was a baby.

PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom