For Sale 97 40th Anniversary Limited Edition, Badge #0618 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 40th Anniversary Limited Edition, Badge #0618
$8,000
Located on the Central Coast of California
Only the center differential locks. No lockers on the axles.
has not done any serous off roading in the 15 years that I've owned it. I am the 2nd owner. I bought it at 5 years old in 2002. And so it is still in great condition.
223,971 (and counting) mostly highway miles

All stock, except for:
- Old Man Emu lift
- BF Goodrich AT T/A KO2s, 275 70R16 (119/116S) - Nearly mew
- Kenwood KDC-X995 stereo - really rocks those 9 Land Cruiser speakers

More detailed information and pictures s in the Craigslist posting at:
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser, 40th Anniversary Limited Edition, # 0618

Note that I'm telling you everything I know about the truck, including every little possible negative. Like all of those things that you wonder what you don't know about when looking at other trucks? Here, I just tell you about them up front so you have no surprises.

01-ext-left-opt.jpg

int-badg-0618.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking truck! I'm no longer looking for a LC as I bought a 2000 back in February that poppedal up on Craigslist in San Jose. It was a one owner soccer mom mall crawler with only 69k miles! Thanks for thinking of me!

Updating her to note that the truck is still available and also that I've spent over $1,200 in maintenance and repairs on it in the past week, so the truck now has brand new:
- Alternator
- Battery
- Oil and filter
- Break system flushed and refilled
- Cooling system drained and refilled

I also noted additional items that are included in the sale and the status of the brake inspection. See the full details in the updated craigslist listing:

Ok, ok, ok. Price reduced: $8,000 to a good home. Feel free to make an offer of what you think it's worth; what you're willing - and able - to pay for it. It's not doing anything sitting in my driveway, and I'd like it to go to someone who will use it as it was intended to be used.

Again, you can learn everything there is to know about the truck in the craigslist ad at:

Let me know if I've left anything out or if you have any questions about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom