For Sale 1994 80 LQ4 converted 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 80 series that has been converted to a LQ4 Chevrolet V8 with a 4L80e transmission. I bought it back in March of this year. Factory lockers, part time kit, transfer case gear reduction kit, 529 gears, chromoly front axles, 35 inch tires, 4x4 labs bumpers, corbeau front seats, and a warn winch. Needs to be finished out but I don’t have the time. Been sitting since I have bought it. Bought a new house and my house I am in now is under contract to sell. I wish I had the time to finish it out but with our businesses and 30+ employees it’s about impossible to have time for anything. So I am putting it up for sale. Will post more details tomorrow.

Located In Whittier NC 28789

Price 12k

A3050DC3-7D73-4EF6-A494-F2E79A259EEE.jpeg

D8703CEA-17FD-45D6-9173-B112B9DBC459.jpeg

0281CA6D-E8B7-46AB-A24A-7E356DE810E7.jpeg

14AF4768-4282-4139-A613-FE6784F2EB61.jpeg

Last edited:
Is there a thread to the build from previous owner? Cruise work?

Cool rig. Tell me about your business, Im in NC often.

I messaged him a while ago and he said that he is just going to keep it.

Yep still got it. Been using it around the property. The kids have been driving it around and love it. They are 9 and 10.

I reached out to the seller via DM and don't understand why information is not being shared on this truck. I'll admit to a little sarcasm after receiving the short reply, but the unwillingness to discuss a vehicle that one is selling? :meh:

Hi Cody, I'm interested in the 80. Has it been smoked in or had pets in it?

Any other issues besides suspension and wiring? What's not working?

You can call or text at XXX-XXX-XXXX

Thanks, Clayton

Well it’s over 20 years old. Definitely a possibility of both.

Thanks for the informative reply. Good luck with the sale. I'm not a tire kicker.

Evidence of pet hair, cigarette burns or ash, or odor associated with either is something that cannot easily be conveyed in photos and requires a bit of explanation from the current owner.

I also feel like a couple of my other questions weren't answered.

Thanks for the reply.

Tired of questions like has it been smoked in or pets in it. Who knows? In a vehicle this old I never ask questions like that. I’ve had over 30 land cruisers and questions like that usually shows me a time waster. Thanks for posting up our conversation! Oh I’ve been asked if the ball joints are bad also by another member. I never responded to him. But he didn’t post that up.

We are all different people and have different priorities and things we find important. I don't believe that gives anyone the right to be dismissive or rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom