Wanted East TN: 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Posting this for a friend who is not on the forum. He's located in Chattanooga, TN and is on the hunt for an 80 series to slowly build into a solid driver and light weekend warrior. The biggest thing he's trying to avoid is rust. Aside from that, considering just about anything in a wide range of condition and prices.

Mine is up for sale. I can assist with transport on this or any other vehicle he may find.

Posting this for a friend who is not on the forum. He's located in Chattanooga, TN and is on the hunt for an 80 series to slowly build into a solid driver and light weekend warrior. The biggest thing he's trying to avoid is rust. Aside from that, considering just about anything in a wide range of condition and prices.
I've got my 94 up for sale it's built on 40s asking 20k triple locked

20231210_131400.jpg

IMG-20231105-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20231105-WA0020.jpg

I have a perfect totally re-done 97 80 series 214-673-7960

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom