For Sale 1993 Landcruiser - Factory Lockers in Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD! Thanks everyone for the interest.

1993 Toyota FJ80 - Factory Locking Diffs

$5,700 obo. In Portland Oregon. 220k on body 160k on engine and transmission.

Details:

I bought this truck as a project a little while ago. The previous owner had put a bit of money and a lot of time into getting it going. He put a new radiator, starter, and other little things in to it

The original engine had 220k on the clock and as I understand had a bottom end noise. So the previous owner replaced the engine with a unit with 160k on the clock. He did not line the torque converter up when installing the engine and ended up blowing up the tranny pump. I bought it from him just like that.

As luck would have it I ended up buying my replacement tranny from the same guy that sold the previous owner the engine with 160k, so they meet again :) I had the transmission put in by a local transmission shop and everything is kosher now. Runs and drives very well. Although, it could use brakes soon!

After spending some time cleaning her up I am almost compelled to keep her, but I could use the money so here she is. Also I forgot to mention that the truck has fairly new tires as well. No plates but I am confident that it will pass emissions.

I would really like to see her gone this weekend, so throw me an offer. I have connections to ship regionally and nationally so let me know if you need that as well.

And yes... the fuel door is gold.. I hate it too but it works for now...

~Sal

dd427b59.jpg

a7fd1e3f.jpg

540a64c3.jpg

8d37dfa5.jpg

53c5f0df.jpg

4baea75c.jpg

7366a98b.jpg

eddedf6c.jpg

db43b0a4.jpg

b2a574f8.jpg

18ad7d9a.jpg

7d148ccf.jpg

d82838fe.jpg

a1b88280.jpg

9dfaa2c4.jpg

16589452.jpg

866e9bfc.jpg

25ca35ca.jpg

Last edited:
A white locked cloth equipped truck, that's pretty. Good luck with sale!

Thanks!!

I forgot to mention as well, that I have 1 half of the third row seat.. Stupid i know... It's the passengers side

I'm Taking it to the Auction tomorrow and letting it go for 4500... Let me know if you are interested before then...

Sal

I've been eyeing this on Craigslist. Tempting but I just sold my Tundra to find a commuter. It'd be dumb of me to get something that gets worse mileage. Good luck!

thanks all..

There are three auctions this week that I plan to run this at. One on Tuesday, one Wednesday and one Thursday... $4500 is the number... It's a great rig other than it needs brakes soon.. Seriously... It's one of the nicer 80's... And come on guys.. it's locked!!!

thanks all..

There are three auctions this week that I plan to run this at. One on Tuesday, one Wednesday and one Thursday... $4500 is the number... It's a great rig other than it needs brakes soon.. Seriously... It's one of the nicer 80's... And come on guys.. it's locked!!!

How much is shipping to 77007? It sounded like you had a hookup for shipping so I put in an offer at $4500 shipped via PM.

Thanks,
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom